Introducing Twix's Pot O' Gold

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Twix's Pot O' Gold
two-week update

...................Blarney & Clover..........................................Shamrock & Shillelagh...................

...............Shenanigans in the middle..................Can you see the "stone" on Blarney's forehead?

........................Wagon Train........................................Safe asleep in their playpen..............

Blarney & Shillelagh are the red w/ whites
Shamrock & Clover are the red twins
and well, you all know who Shenanigans is

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They truly are a beautiful family.......each and every one of them! Keep the pics coming!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow. Just wow. Those kittens are amazing!!

Have you got homes for them yet? I know they don't go 'til 12 weeks but they have got to be melting hearts already at this age.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Callista

Wow. Just wow. Those kittens are amazing!!

Have you got homes for them yet? I know they don't go 'til 12 weeks but they have got to be melting hearts already at this age.
They're not my kittens. The shelter lines the homes up for them. On a few occasions I have found candidates, and I do help interview... but I know they wont be hard to find homes for.

I have talked DH into letting me adopt the momma after she is spayed... and I am waiting for Blarney to get a big bigger, waiting to see her personality, as I might have to warm him up to that idea too

They are too cute. I cant believe they are only 2 weeks! Getting big so fast!

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are adorable! I love red cats. If Sophie had a red kitten I definatly would have kept it.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, after reading bnwalker's kitten thread, and hearing everyone comment on how big the babies were, I decided to compare...

The kiddies are 16 days old today and weigh:

#1 Blarney 11.6 oz
#2 Clover 10.8 oz
#3 Shellilagh 11 oz
#4 Shamrock 11.1 oz
#5 Shenanigans 11.1 oz

BN's kits ranged from 9.4-10.2 on day 16... I guess they are some big kitties. I dont think Twix is that big of a cat though. Not bigger than my Roly or Willow, but bigger than Squeak.

On the other hand, I went and compared the weights of these kittens to those of previous foster litters. One of our litter's weight range was 12.5-13.6! on day 14.

The average two-week weight I found on the web is 9.5 - 10.9 oz, so maybe we're a little above, but they are cute little fluff balls.

Here's the little piggies again
Individual pics tonight.

..................kitten #1 - Blarney......................................kitten #3 - Shellilagh..................

...................kitten #2 - Clover........................................kitten #4 - Shamrock.................

...............kitten #5 - Shenanigans..................and another of Blarney checking out the camera

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know... taking pictures of cat or [worse] kittens, should be listed as an art form!!!

Oh brother! I had do two different sittings, because the first set were too dark (no flash) were too glared (with flash) and between the squirmy kittens and the over-protective mother...

JEESH

I dont know how you do it every day BN...