introducing this spotlight of the week...**StarryEyedTiGeR**

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh yes- by the way- i am banning all nut questions now since i'm no longer able to eat them on my new "diet" blahh!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

oh yes- by the way- i am banning all nut questions now since i'm no longer able to eat them on my new "diet" blahh!!!!
but I think I posted questions before you made a thread so there.
no nut questions for Nikki anyone or I will squish you.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
No nut questions, huh?

Ok then:

If someone's underwear was showing, would you tell them?

If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song would you choose?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If someone's underwear was showing, would you tell them? It depends on if I like the person
if they're a little witchy, I might just let them embaress themselves for a minute or two before I tell them. / Any other person though, I would definitely politely tell them.

If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song would you choose? "Back Where We Started" - Tina Dico / or "5 string serenade"- Mazzy Star

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

but I think I posted questions before you made a thread so there.
no nut questions for Nikki anyone or I will squish you.
Thanks Krista! Luv Ya!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks Krista! Luv Ya!
no problem, Nikki!
luv ya, too!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll permit all gnome questions in place of nut questions
I think that's a fair trade

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'll permit all gnome questions in place of nut questions
I think that's a fair trade
hehe, I'll have some more questions today if I can think of anymore.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you were out in a public bathroom and REALLY had to go..............but when you got in the ONLY stall open.......there wasn't any TP, would you ask the lady in the next stall for some TP?
A close friend of yours gets a hair cut that is totally wrong for her, when asked what you think about it................what will you say?

If Colin were to go bald, would you still find him attractive?

You get tickets for a concert.........ONLY 2 of them.Your best friend wants to go as does Colin.Who do you take?

hmmmmmmmm can't think of anymore right now.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
more questions!

what kind of shamppo do you use and if you use conditioner what kind of conditioner do you use?

what do you like on your sandwiches?

when's the last time you have been to the beach or lake if you don't have a beach?

do you have basic, expanded, or digital cable?

if you could be one of your pets for a day, who would you be and why?

what's your favorite drink to drink in the summer?

do you eat ice cream all year round?

what kind of perfume(s)do you use?

how many times have you dyed your hair?

when's the last time you have went ice skating or roller blading?

what color is all your furniture?

what's your favorite part about camping?

what are you usual plans for weekends?

what color are your paper towels? (randomn I know.
)

what color is your washer and dryer?

do you really think gnomes are extinct where I live? (it's probably because you are stealing santa's elves and trading them in for gnomes
)

did you send Susie Alvin or Theodore?

what's your favorite condiment and your least favorite condiment?

what's your favorite smell and least favorite smell?
that's all for now.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmmm, let me try to think of some good ones....

what is the MOST trouble you have ever gotten into?

what is the worst thing you have ever done?

are you pushing for Colin to get "the ring"?

If I had to use one word, and one word only to describe myself it would be:

One thing I MUST always do for myself is:

I allow myself 1 sinfully guilty pleasure that I never say no to, it's:

Something really gross about me is:

Material Girl, what are the 5 materialistic things that you simply CANNOT live without?

If you could have a personalized license plate that said anything you want, what would it say?

Sloganize Nikki....if you can have a slogan, that sums up "Nikki" you/your personality etc, what would it be?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what kind of shamppo do you use and if you use conditioner what kind of conditioner do you use? Pantene Pro V Ice Shine shampoo & conditioner/ and once a week or so, I use Neutrogena Stubborn Itch Control shampoo to prevent my psorasis from flaring up- that stuff works wonders

what do you like on your sandwiches? Depends on the sandwich!
I usually like sourdough bread with provolon cheese, spicy brown mustard and some kind of meat - it just depends

when's the last time you have been to the beach or lake if you don't have a beach? Back last June I went to one of the beaches at Dauphin Island with Colin and his family

do you have basic, expanded, or digital cable? I use a digital camera

if you could be one of your pets for a day, who would you be and why?
I would be Ginger (my wolf mix) ....she's soo sassy, that I would LOVE to see exactly what she's thinking...i'm sure i'd be laughing!

what's your favorite drink to drink in the summer? WATER!!!

do you eat ice cream all year round? Absolutely

what kind of perfume(s)do you use? Chanel Chance, Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise, Angel, Angel Innocence, essential oils...and a few others

how many times have you dyed your hair? NEVER!!! I refuse to, I have gorgeous hair and would never wanna mess up the natural color. I will only dye it when I start to go grey

when's the last time you have went ice skating or roller blading? 3 years or so ago before the only place with an ice skating rink near me closed down

what color is all your furniture? Depends on the room and the furniture

what's your favorite part about camping? I've never been

what are you usual plans for weekends? Sleep in, take care of foster kittens, catch up on homework, hit the gym a little, spend time with Colin and my family...

what color are your paper towels? (randomn I know.
) White with little pink designs on it

what color is your washer and dryer? White at my hosue and white at Colin's

do you really think gnomes are extinct where I live? (it's probably because you are stealing santa's elves and trading them in for gnomes
) Nope- All the gnomes are alive and well

did you send Susie Alvin or Theodore?
Hehe, wouldn't you love to know

what's your favorite condiment and your least favorite condiment? Mustard is my fav/ and I HATE mayonnaise!!

what's your favorite smell and least favorite smell? Some of my perfumes- I love the way they smell! / least favorite- dirty diapers.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what is the MOST trouble you have ever gotten into? A nice little phone bill to the tune of $400 or so when I was in high school. (I didn't know you had to pay for text messages at the time
) I got in big trouble for that- but I was working full time at that point, so i paid it all off.

what is the worst thing you have ever done? i'll keep it pg-13 and say it was when I broke my sister Kimmy's nose...

are you pushing for Colin to get "the ring"? No- I don't really mention it to him..I figure he'll do it when he's ready. I don't wanna nag him for a ring or a committment like that...we need to be on the same page and both be ready. So when he's ready, he'll do it...but till then, I'm not gonna nag him for one- that just wouldn't be genuine. I want it to really come from his heart when he asks.
So i'm not "pushing for it" ....but i'm definitely hoping he ask soon

If I had to use one word, and one word only to describe myself it would be: Sweet

One thing I MUST always do for myself is: make wise decisions about my future.

I allow myself 1 sinfully guilty pleasure that I never say no to, it's: Honey Crisp Apples
(i'm not supposed to eat them b/c of my stomah issues...hahaha,we'll see how long that lasts! I usually have 4 a day
)

Something really gross about me is: lol....like i'm gonna answer that one

Material Girl, what are the 5 materialistic things that you simply CANNOT live without?

1. Victorias Secret!!!
2. Mascara
3. Caress Glowing Touch Body Wash
4. Pink Fluffy Slippers
5. Estee Lauder lip gloss (and other yummy lip glosses
)

If you could have a personalized license plate that said anything you want, what would it say?

"choose life" ....or "save the ta ta's" - like my bumper sticker
, humm....or something else amusing....

Sloganize Nikki....if you can have a slogan, that sums up "Nikki" you/your personality etc, what would it be? Humm....i've never had a "slogan" before lol...i'm gonna have to think about this one and get back to you when I think of a good one. Maybe ya'll can help me think of one

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Nikki, you forgot these ?????
If you were out in a public bathroom and REALLY had to go..............but when you got in the ONLY stall open.......there wasn't any TP, would you ask the lady in the next stall for some TP?
A close friend of yours gets a hair cut that is totally wrong for her, when asked what you think about it................what will you say?

If Colin were to go bald, would you still find him attractive?

You get tickets for a concert.........ONLY 2 of them.Your best friend wants to go as does Colin.Who do you take?

hmmmmmmmm can't think of anymore right now.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you were out in a public bathroom and REALLY had to go..............but when you got in the ONLY stall open.......there wasn't any TP, would you ask the lady in the next stall for some TP? - Yup! I would definitely ask the person next to me for TP

-Depends on how bad it looks...I would probably be polite and tell her that I liked her new hair cut, but I LOVED her old one because it accentuated her face more (or something like that- I always try to give a compliment when I tell someone a critique.)

If Colin were to go bald, would you still find him attractive? Yup

You get tickets for a concert.........ONLY 2 of them.Your best friend wants to go as does Colin.Who do you take? Probably Renae, because we like the same music (Colin doesn't have much taste in good music..and wouldn't appreciate the concert as much.) So i'd probably make it a girls night and go with Renae. Then I'd probably make dinner the next night for Colin and rent his fav movie for him to spend time with him too

-woops! sorry about that- I didn't even see those

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe, I am a mustard person, too and HATE mayonaisse. it just grosses me out!

I'll have more questions later.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

hehe, I am a mustard person, too and HATE mayonaisse. it just grosses me out!

I'll have more questions later.
Yup! I am a mustard person and Colin is a mayonnaise person. I hate mayonnaise and he hates mustard, so we both get our own condiments when we go to the store

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ketsup is NASTY!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwww Mustard is o.k.,mayo is o.k

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Ketsup is NASTY!!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwww Mustard is o.k.,mayo is o.k
You don't like Ketchup???? Girl....no that's just not normal