Introducing...Smudge!!!

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You like Paul Stanley? I talked to him for sometime when I checked him into the hotel I was working for in Kansas City. He is a nice guy.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kim!
I'm back! I have finally gotten the internet hooked back up and got a new computer (MINE WAS BROKE!) I have lost all my stuff though
all my addys and favorite sites pics, ect, but atleast I am back on line
I haven't even set up my new email address yet just came straight here to see new pics of our boy, (but there wasn't any new ones, LOL!)
I hoped you were around but I will catch you next time!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How could i have missed this thread!!!! Smudge is just adorable, AND you got him from Maine, what more could you ask for?????

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

How could i have missed this thread!!!! Smudge is just adorable, AND you got him from Maine, what more could you ask for?????
Yeah he came from me and she had to wait a long time for him!
Kim and alot of others were following my post on my queen in labor and she decided to take smudge (named for her RB boy Smudge born one year after him) It was a long time and shipping took a while I had to bring Smudge to Boston so he could fly out to colorado. But I finally got him sent home

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kim,
here is a picture of Yuki. (She is Smudgies sister, the only female in the litter, she is still co-owned by me and is sold as breeder/show cat. She had her first show 10/14, although she bombed, I will continue to run with her, she has matured a little slower then the BIG boys she was up against and had good comments from the judges, she should do well as she matures (I hope!)

Celestialrags Yuki:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...s/b31dbf17.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Kim,
here is a picture of Yuki. (She is Smudgies sister, the only female in the litter, she is still co-owned by me and is sold as breeder/show cat. She had her first show 10/14, although she bombed, I will continue to run with her, she has matured a little slower then the BIG boys she was up against and had good comments from the judges, she should do well as she matures (I hope!)

Celestialrags Yuki:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...s/b31dbf17.jpg
Aw, she's beautiful! Smudge is definitely all BOY. She's very feminine!