Introducing...Smudge!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smudge has been pampered and kissed so much today I'm surprised he's not in hiding!
Here he is with my daughter:

And relaxing on daddy's chair

Stormi, I found him just now on top of the piano. Guess he takes after Toulouse!

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Smudge has been pampered and kissed so much today I'm surprised he's not in hiding!
Here he is with my daughter:

And relaxing on daddy's chair

Stormi, I found him just now on top of the piano. Guess he takes after Toulouse!
Your daugher is beautiful, and Smudge looks very content to be cuddled. He also looks like he has taken over Daddy's chair, is it going to be called, "Smudges chair"?

Toulouse says, that laying on the piano, makes you look like an Aristocat.
Toulouse also said that Smudge can be a mini-me, until he gets to be a big 4 year old like him, then he doubts there will be much "mini' about him.

You are now officially owned by a Raggie. Congrats!!
Tell him Auntie Stormi says we need MORE pictures, and that Meowmy Kim, needs to give him a kiss for her on his little diamond blaze.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
he's lovely - i agree, well worth the wait! i know we'll enjoy seeing many more pix of this handsome lad!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a beauty Kim, and I am so glad you finally got him. Hugs and purrs from us here. And take lots of pics while he is little, cuz he wont be for long. They grow up soo fast.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

He is gorgeous! What big paws he has!
I was wondering if anyone would notice that! His paws are so big, I keep counting his toes because he looks polydactyl!

I don't have more photos to post yet, but wanted to report that he chases his tail, runs full speed up and down the stairs, loves to eat our toes when we are in bed, and has already figured out the cat door that leads to the basement, so he's a genius too!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It must have something to do with her being feral. I guess she doesn't take intruders into her territory too well. She'll be ok, though. She's used to Nadette, Tigger and the big dog, so she'll get used to little, hyper dog and little, hyper Smudge!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Smude What a adorable cat almost looks like my little kera but a little older than mine. So cute.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw thanks. Elsa is actually within arm's reach of me now. A BIG improvement...

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smudge is sooo beautiful! But, I am biast, LOL! since he's my baby, it doesn't count I think he is one of the cutest kitties in the world, LOL!

HI EVERYONE! Just thought I would borrow a computer and say hi, so don't get used to me posting, LOL! Smudges brother Chance is just as beautiful, and may be staying with us, he is a beautiful chocolate mitted with even bigger footsies! He will be a big boy too.
I had some beautiful pics of little Yuki, but can't get them scanned (Sorry stormi! you would have loved them!) Mabey I will mail them to kim and she can post them for me.

Kim, smudges' blue slip (registration papers) went out today, finally. I will get ink for my printer some day, and I will get a copy of his pedigree out to you. but for now I got his papers out for you

Hope to get a computer running soon and be back on line soon, miss you guys I will check back again from time to time.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Smudge is sooo beautiful! But, I am biast, LOL! since he's my baby, it doesn't count I think he is one of the cutest kitties in the world, LOL!

HI EVERYONE! Just thought I would borrow a computer and say hi, so don't get used to me posting, LOL! Smudges brother Chance is just as beautiful, and may be staying with us, he is a beautiful chocolate mitted with even bigger footsies! He will be a big boy too.
I had some beautiful pics of little Yuki, but can't get them scanned (Sorry stormi! you would have loved them!) Mabey I will mail them to kim and she can post them for me.

Kim, smudges' blue slip (registration papers) went out today, finally. I will get ink for my printer some day, and I will get a copy of his pedigree out to you. but for now I got his papers out for you

Hope to get a computer running soon and be back on line soon, miss you guys I will check back again from time to time.
LESLYE!!! YAY!!!

SOOO glad you stopped by. I'll get a couple more photos up soon, I promise!