Introducing my cats, Evie and Shadow

fairytaz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Evie

We found evie on the streets in Hull when we were .looking for a friends lost cat. Evie was very thin, hungry and very vicious towards dogs walking past. Locals told us she was a stray so we took her in. Now she has plenty of toys, food, a warm house and very loving owners. She is daddies little girl. He used to hate cats did my fiance. We have had her nearly 2 years now. She is still so tiny compared to other cats. Due to her malnutrition on the streets, her back legs walk very strange and her feet stick outwards. Still a very beautiful cat

Shadow

Shadow was born in February 2012 in Leominster, Herefordshire. Her first owners had a really badly behaved toddler who used to beat shadow and swing her by her tail. Shadow is very loving but can get nervous sometimes and growl and spit. She has improved alot and is a little princess just like Evie and very spoilt. She has beautiful long black/Brown hair. We believe she may be part Norweigan Forest Cat because of some features (eg. Cartoon eyes). When shadow was 3 months old, she went to live with my sister but she had a very large Alaskan Malamute who played rough so a few months later, shadow travelled 200 miles up north. She loves chasing flying insects and even does backflips haha

Both Together

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh they're gorgeous!

Evie looks very protective of her bear toy and her box

And I love seeing pussycats lounging around on their backs.. it means they feel safe and secure.

Welcome to TCS! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fairytaz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
haha i didnt know that. Evie does that much more often. Evie loves her belly rubbing though. She will just worm her way across the floor