introducing male kitty to my beautiful but antisocial 6yr old female..help!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mizzmagoo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, am still persevering with two cats, am finding situation changes week to week and both cats displaying odd behaviour. Sometimes Magoo, older cat is just slightly grumpy but ok, comes in and out as she pleases, not too pleased bout situation but tolerates it. Other times I am too scared to go near her, she will eat her food and disappear,watch out kitten if in her way, i get really upset when she does this! I love her to bits and miss cuddling with her so much. Kitten is actually a she, 5months old now and when she is around magoo, gets down really low to ground, drags herself on the carpet and makes these really sad almost crying noises, she seems to still be trying to make friends with magoo, always shows respect, sits around corner when magoo eats, assuming that really submissive position. No problems from either of them with toilet habits... wish they could talk to me! Im confused

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds just like Ritz and Dahalia. I think it really just takes time, and more time, and patience. Hang in there!