Introducing Macha and Mia

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What is Bugsy point? I can see blue eyes but not sure ...

Mia is Siamese seal point and I took pic and asked her to give me "cheers" look what I get lol

Yeah I figured your Mia is a Siamese. I'm not sure what bugsy is since I found him and have no idea where he came from. I think he may be a blue domestic short-hair with some Birman mixed in. That would explain the pointed features and blue eyes. My gf thinks he's a Russian blue / Birman mix. He could be anything, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe your girlfriend is right, girls instinct seems always right  lol but whatever breed he is, he is very good looking cat. :-)

You are so lucky to found him and he is lucky to found you as well.

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I think it's wonderful that you share these pictures.  They're just gorgeous..  a kitty match made in heaven. 

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you Mani, they are precious  together :-)

I have goosebumps with your comments and you are so right. I was thinking and can't figured it out what they are and you just given me the right answers that I needed to hear lol I know this is crazy and I know this thread is old but you given me guys the opportunity and I really appreciate so much. I can update my girls and add pictures that it supposed to be here. They're always together and more loving each other, enjoying each others company and Mia is a copying Macha all the time now lol so funny...you should see the eyes of Macha, they're so huge! LOL

Today is their two weeks.....Happy two weeks Macha and Mia!!!!