International Cat Day

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As you know, or should know, August 8th (this Tuesday) has been set as International Cat Day by the International Fund for Animal Welfare, among other animal rights groups, to celebrate the most popular pet on the planet.
International Cat Day

Consequently, I would expect The Cat Site to join in the celebrations, and one of the most immediately striking ways is to display a special logo for the day. If the admins don’t have something already in mind, I propose the following enhancement to the regular logo:

Attachments

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you! That's very nice of you to prepare the logo for us! :redheartpump: We won't be changing the logo on the site itself but I'll definitely share this on our social media channels (Facebook and Twitter)!

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
International cat day?

Oh great.

Now greg and arnold will expect me to wait on them hand and foot while they lie around all day.

Oh.......EVERY day is international cat day to them.;)

But seriously, im happy to promote the joys and benefits of being with cats.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no, Carleton didn't tell me about this, his feelings are probably hurt because I didn't celebrate. Will have to get busy and think of something special, better late than never! :wink:

flamesabers

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I actually didn't know about this holiday until I read about it in my one of my recent cat magazines.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Huh! International Cat Day is bogus! I got gypped! It's almost midnight here and I didn't get any extra cats! I WAS ROBBED!!!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!!!!