Indigo Moon...Opinions?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fiddledee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh wow! That seems like the perfect deal for me as far as dry foods goes. I guess I could order it offline...I don't know if the Petco in my area sells it.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fiddledee

Oh wow! That seems like the perfect deal for me as far as dry foods goes. I guess I could order it offline...I don't know if the Petco in my area sells it.
I've never seen any of the big chain stores sell TOTW. I can get it from a couple of places around here - a holistic pet food store, and a small pet food chain that is incredibly pet-focused and staffed with amazing knowledgeable people who really care about animals.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wellness Core and Indigo Moon are the only two foods that Nora will eat. She won't even touch TOTW, no clue why. I like the price of Indigo Moon more compared to Core, but IM gave her HORRIBLE stinky poops. It was terrible. That doesn't happen on Core, and she seems to like Core much better.

She loves raw beef and chicken, and we give it as a treat now and then when we have steaks (not very often) but I doubt I would ever switch fully to a raw diet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fiddledee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

Wellness Core and Indigo Moon are the only two foods that Nora will eat. She won't even touch TOTW, no clue why. I like the price of Indigo Moon more compared to Core, but IM gave her HORRIBLE stinky poops. It was terrible. That doesn't happen on Core, and she seems to like Core much better.

She loves raw beef and chicken, and we give it as a treat now and then when we have steaks (not very often) but I doubt I would ever switch fully to a raw diet.
The only place in my area that carries TOTW is a canine store. I called them, and they won't be getting any TOTW cat food til much later...ARGH! I'd have to cross over the state line to get to the next closest place that has it.

And as far as the IM...I think I'll stay away from it. Since I live in an apartment, stinky poops=not good. The only thing about Wellness Core is that it's soooo expensive. I think I'll switch to Buffalo Blue Wilderness in the meantime. Once I get my job next semester, I'll have a wider selection to choose from.