I'm sorry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, thank you so much, you guys. Your support has done so much for me in these past couple of days. Without betraying anyone here in my "real life," let me clarify something -- I think I made it sound like it was my friend Rush who was upsetting me, and that's not the case. The upset is occurring within my own family, which I guess is part of why it hurts so much.

But today, when the issue arose again, I caught myself and handled it differently... and it went a little better, and I was able to stay calm. So that's a big step forward, and it was your moral support that allowed me to be stronger, and I thank you all so much.

And Duchess, my dear, oh how I did indeed enjoy the Michael Buble concert last night!
It was exactly what I needed -- three hours of total immersion in pure, uncomplicated FUN! Let me start a new, happier thread to tell about it...

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
You didn't make it sound like Rush was a problem. Instead, it sounded like you didn't want to add to his problems by leaning too much on him.

I'm glad you had a good time at the concert.