I'm so sick of this. Long rant. Extremely upset.

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Is there any kind of women's abuse shelters in your area to help you out?

What I really hate is when people label abusers as "controlling/domineering" - call it what they are - ABUSERS - the other is kinda sugar coating it.
Oh I labelled him as domineering as it was the first word that popped into my head.

Emma... {hope you don't mind m using your name since I saw it posted here just now} I just had an idea, perhaps not the best but I will suggest it anyway.
If you sit down with your mum and explain again that you are unhappy, you now feel unsafe and that you feel its best you move out, she might be able to give you even just a small amount toward if not the whole lot for bond. I understand she supports herself and your dad, but maybe she is wise and has a small stash for a rainy day, that even your dad doesn't know about.

Anyway that is just another thought.

I hope you can work something out soon.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

Oh I labelled him as domineering as it was the first word that popped into my head.

Emma... {hope you don't mind m using your name since I saw it posted here just now} I just had an idea, perhaps not the best but I will suggest it anyway.
If you sit down with your mum and explain again that you are unhappy, you now feel unsafe and that you feel its best you move out, she might be able to give you even just a small amount toward if not the whole lot for bond. I understand she supports herself and your dad, but maybe she is wise and has a small stash for a rainy day, that even your dad doesn't know about.

Anyway that is just another thought.

I hope you can work something out soon.
Good idea! Never hurts to ask....and maybe later you could offer her a temporay place to stay with you while she works at getting her own place if she ever decides to get away from him!
Linda