I'm so angry right now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much to everyone who contacted the people who had Cleo and who helped to get her back here! After I met Eileen and picked Cleo up, she curled up in my lap and purred the whole ride back. I even shared a bit of my double cheeseburger with her, LOL. I'll take pictures in a little while and post in fur pictures.

Eileen, thank you SOOOOO much for helping out with her. You are a very special person, and I'm very grateful that you were so willing to help. And it was wonderful to get to meet you!

Lore, thank you also. I don't think we'd have been able to get her back without your help.

Eileen told me that when talking with the girl who had Cleo, she asked her why she didn't contact the person she got her from... she claimed that I wouldn't take her back! She also claimed that she had Cleo for TWO MONTHS! Cleo is only about 12 weeks old, there's no way she had her for two months.

It's over now, thankfully. Anyone know of a "do not adopt" list in this area so I can add this woman's name to it?

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Personal opinion: I'd email the girl and thank her for letting you have YOUR cat back and email her photos of her to prove that you have her. I bet she poops on herself! ( Be sure to include that you were MORE then willing to take Cleo back and since Cleo is 12 WEEKS how she's had her for 2 MONTHS is totally beyond you!)

Then again, I'm EXTEREMLY mean when it comes to people like that.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, sometimes you wonder why the world is the way it is today, and then you see posts about people like the woman who had Cleo... and then the equasion kind of fits...

I'm so happy you got that lovely little girl back. I'm so sorry she had to go through that.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
iv only just seen this thread and was on the edge of my seat through it all. im so glad to hear you got her back with the help of everyone here.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! I cannot BELIEVE that she told Eileen that she could not take her back to where she got her from!
What a terrible person!

Great teamwork on our part to get this done & I am so glad Britini that you have Cleo back in your possession. Do you have plans to keep her since she has had a special journey?

I can't wait to see photo's of her... I will have to go check the Photo Section to see if you have some up

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you got her back safe and sound. Remember in the future to have all info of the adoptee so that this never happens again.

Maybe she could not count when it came to age of kitten and length of time she had her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a picture in the fur pictures section now! More pics to come, probably tomorrow.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy to hear that she's back home safe and sound. I cannot believe that this woman refused to give her back to you...I wonder what her reason was? You guys all did an awesome job getting her back though, TCS is full of so many wonderful people, It's great to know that there are so many people on here that can be counted on for operations like this.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

You know, sometimes you wonder why the world is the way it is today, and then you see posts about people like the woman who had Cleo... and then the equasion kind of fits...

I'm so happy you got that lovely little girl back. I'm so sorry she had to go through that.
Well said!!! I totally agree!!