I'm so angry right now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're working on it. Lore and eilcon are helping me out a lot... hopefully we'll be able to get something done this evening!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

We're working on it. Lore and eilcon are helping me out a lot... hopefully we'll be able to get something done this evening!
So you found someone to go get her... I was gonna say, she emailed me too.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

So you found someone to go get her... I was gonna say, she emailed me too.
Eilcon has offered to go get her, did the woman happen to give you an address?

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've got the address, Eileen is willing to go get Cleo from the woman but I'm trying to find someone willing to pick Cleo up from Eileen. I've got the bottle babies and don't want to leave them alone that long, and can't take them with me (it's in the upper 90s and horribly humid and we have no A/C in the car). If I can find someone to get her from Cinci to southeast Indiana, I should have Cleo back tonight!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We've got the address, Eileen is willing to go get Cleo from the woman but I'm trying to find someone willing to pick Cleo up from Eileen. I've got the bottle babies and don't want to leave them alone that long, and can't take them with me (it's in the upper 90s and horribly humid and we have no A/C in the car). If I can find someone to get her from Cinci to southeast Indiana, I should have Cleo back tonight!
This is fantastic! Way to go Eileen!

Maybe you could start a new thread asking for help to transport Cleo? This is such wonderful news

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GREAT NEWS!!!!! Eileen just called me, she has Cleo and I'll be meeting her in about an hour or so!!!! I'm meeting her around halfway, she's such a wonderful person to help out!!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome! I just caught up with this thread. Poor beautiful Cleo. If I'd lived closer I would have done my best to help.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey...
Let's not forget Lore, whom got you the phone number and address

Anway... I'm glad you got you got the kitten.

Time to write up an Adoption Contract.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lore

Hey...
Let's not forget Lore, whom got you the phone number and address
Aww I didn't know about the address part
Must have been behind the scenes
Way to go, Lore!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

GREAT NEWS!!!!! Eileen just called me, she has Cleo and I'll be meeting her in about an hour or so!!!! I'm meeting her around halfway, she's such a wonderful person to help out!!
That's fantastic news!!!!
You all have such big hearts!

mlnash

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I read all the posts before responding because I wanted to see if anyone would be able to get the kitten and thank God someone was able to! If I could have I would have and I live in a 1 bedroom and have no business gettiing another cat (i have 2) but would have done it anyway (I'm in Iowa). It's unbelieveable what people will do.

In my experience it takes more than 2 weeks for cats to get along and sometimes they never do, they just simply tolerate each other and that's just the way it is. Sometimes as people we have to learn to just tolerate other people to. No big deal. It really disturbs me the way people think animals are disposable. When we take them into our care we become responsible for them and need to treat them with respect, caring and love. They are not some object we get to match with the furniture or our new pair of shoes.

Anyway, enough of that. I'm new, don't post alot to threads, but I love this website, and I love the people's attitudes. You all are caring, loving and responsible people.

The person who started this (I can't remember your name, sorry) please keep us updated with how the kitty is doing.

Moira

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YOU GIRLS ROCK!! YOU'RE MY HEROINES!!
Way to go! Good work!
Lore, good detective work! We'll call you Mrs. Columbo now!!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey guys, just a quick update because Britini will be along later to fill you in. Little Cleo, who's a total sweetheart, is now safe and sound with her. Great job to Britini for her determination to get Cleo back, to Lore for her "detective" work, and everybody else who emailed and expressed their support.

It was pretty cool being part of the this TCS covert operation. Let's do it again sometime!