I'm in mourning

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone.

We will never forget those threads which touched us in the deepest way..

Our Kitties will never be forgotten...

Love to all of you..

-
Mommy-Lauren, Ani
, and Baby Skylar

Dear My Angel Trenten
... We will never forget you, my Sweet Angel. You will be in my heart forever & beyond.. Fly high, my sweetheart. Soar through the clouds and allow peace to comfort you..
Mommy, Ani , Skylar, Grandma, Grandpa, and All Our Friends Love you forever

mamakat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I must say that I am very, very sad about some of the posts that were lost. Im heartbroken that most of my posts about Morgan are gone, as he truly is gone. I should have saved more tangible things about him and made more notes, pictures that werent at the whim of a computer, that was my own fault.

I am sad. I wouldnt laugh at anyone else for feeling this way. The post counts can be raised again. But tons of memories and information and history are gone that can not be replaced. I was mad at first, but am really just very sad now.
Im glad TCS was able to come back though, because Im sure new memories, info and history will be posted again.

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MamaKat

I must say that I am very, very sad about some of the posts that were lost. Im heartbroken that most of my posts about Morgan are gone, as he truly is gone. I should have saved more tangible things about him and made more notes, pictures that werent at the whim of a computer, that was my own fault.

I am sad. I wouldnt laugh at anyone else for feeling this way. The post counts can be raised again. But tons of memories and information and history are gone that can not be replaced. I was mad at first, but am really just very sad now.
Im glad TCS was able to come back though, because Im sure new memories, info and history will be posted again.
I'm sure most of you know, but for the ones that don't... some of your posts can be found again! I can help, IF you ask. PM me, and I will be happy to find any lost posts or threads that you may want to have again to read, and reread. I've found all but two pages of my thread on 'The Shelter Just Called'. That was a journal I kept about my foster kittens lives with us.

Feel free to PM me if you want me to look for any post or thread. There are people working to help find and piece together threads already. I can email what I find to you. The only other thing I would be doing is playing The Sims 2, but I'm kinda burnt out at the moment. I also have my internet working again, so I am excited to surf and surf and surf.

golden_moon_luv

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hmmp

Why laugh. I spent months here and I never even expected this to happen. I almost cried when i found out. Well I better get to posting and placeing my pics up in threads and stuff. I doo have 400 posts plus to get done. lol

AShley

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Good afternoon everybody.

OK I'm totally shattered. I am.

Mary Anne, there is no way I could laugh at a time like this it is so hard, but like I said on the other thread we still have our memories, and we ALWAYS will.

Please guys, it's not the postcount that matters - I know that I did loose over 5000+ posts, but that's OK. TCS is here, my friends are here. I'm ok.

I'll miss reading those heart wrenching threads, but I know they can be rebuilt.

I see all those neat "I survived TCS downtime" badges - I must go see where I can aquire one of my own. Because I surely did - although, just.

Another vacation thread sounds great but definitly after Christmas.

Seeing as I haven't been online since early yesterday morning it looks as though I have alot of catching up to do.

Love you guys!

Sam.
This is the spirit!
Love you too Sam!

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI I just joined and then I could not get back in. I emailed for help but never got any so I had to rejoin.

What happened that acted like a hurricane? Am I going to miss some wonderful messages? This is such a nice place to be!

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

HI I just joined and then I could not get back in. I emailed for help but never got any so I had to rejoin.

What happened that acted like a hurricane? Am I going to miss some wonderful messages? This is such a nice place to be!
It really is a nice place to be! Thanks for coming back! I PMed you, hope it explains a bit