I'm Engaged!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, Nikki, that's just wonderful news! I think we all admire the sweet relationship you and Colin have... you really deserve each other, and I wish you many, many decades of joy!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CONGRATS, NIKKI!!!!

Have fun and we will have to compare wedding plans

Now we have to get John to propose to Kenz and we'll be set...no more waiting for the ring thread for us!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations Nikki!!!
You must be on cloud 9 right now! That is so cool how he did it and surprised you!! You would have been expecting it for Christmas!!

And the ring ...what a thoughtful thing to know that its apart of his family to you!! Awwww Nikki, Im so happy for you!!!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How very special...I am so happy for you, and look forward to seeing a picture of your ring

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I hope you are as happy in your marriage as my husband and I are, and have many, many happy years together!

Sending you best wishes,

MargeCat

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yaaayyyyyyy!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

I am sooo happy for you! Can't wait to see the ring! The family significance will make that a treasure to all your children and grandchildren and on!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou soo much everyone who's congradulated us! We really appreciate it!
We haven't set a date yet or made any other plans, but i'm sure we will soon.
The only thing we've really talked about so far is that we just want a small/simple wedding with our friends and family. The rest i guess we'll figure out later! I'm still trying to figure out some of the more important details like who we want to marry us/etc but i do have the place in mind-it's a tinsy little chapel- it was built in the late 1800's early 1900's- my sister got married in it a while back and it was just lovely. Our old church owns the chapel so i'm hoping we might be able to get married there. I will probably do all the flowers/decorations myself unless i think i need extra help. (i'm a lisenced florist/wedding planner- i'm working at the animal shelter now to save up for my own flower shop someday (hopefully!))

I think Colin is just as excited as I am
He really suprised me too! I was not expecting him to propose when he did
I thought we were going to watch tv and eat our dinner then go to bed, not get engaged
I couldn't be happier though- i've known he was the one since early on in our relationship. I'm just really glad God's blessed me with him. I'm excitied about the wedding, but what i'm really excited over is that he's going to be my husband for the rest of my life. That's pretty awesome!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Congratulations, Nikki. Now you can start planning the wedding! Wishing you a long and happy life together.