I'm devastated....

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*hugs*
really sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself. Sometimes I think these things happen for a reason and it's natures way of telling you that was not meant to be this time.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

I know it just wasnt meant to be...I just wanted a baby so bad....it hurts more then I can describe at this point

Thanks everyone for your kind words
Do allow yourself some time to grieve. It wasn't your time yet, but you must honor your feelings of loss.
Maybe have a private little ceremony to say good bye to her/him.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know it just wasnt meant to be...I just wanted a baby so bad....it hurts more then I can describe at this point

Thanks everyone for your kind words
I am so sorry for your loss, and you will have a baby, I don't know any words to say that will make you feel better.

I am sending hugs and prayers for you from Mississippi.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry, but please do not blame yourself in any way. At this early stage there is nothing you could have done to prevent it. Many pregnancies do end like that in the first few weeks - it is nature's way of preventing problems later. And it does not mean that you will not have a wonderful healthy baby next time. At least now you know you can get pregnant!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I`m so sorry for your loss

I`m sure it was nothing you did so don`t blame yourself. I hope you feel better soon.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am really sorry for your loss.
i had 2 children when i fell pregnant in 2002, i was 8 weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage, the pregnancy was different to the ones i had before, no morning sickness like i had with the others at that stage or anything.
when the baby would have been due i found out i was pregnant again which eased the pain a bit, but it was still there. my body dosnt cope very well with being pregnant for some reason my first was a normal pregnancy, my second i had her 10 weeks early, then the miscarraige then i had a little boy who was born 7 weeks early. i had been advised not to have any more children due to complactions.
many of my aunts have had miscarraiges who have gone on to have very healthy children.
i hope you start to feel better soon xxx
i also planted a plant in the garden for the one i lost. it did sort of help in a way.

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

i just had no idea...and I feel like if I had of known I could have done something anything to save my baby
I can't even begin to tell you how much I understand this pain.
Honestly, it's not something I ever talk about, but several years ago I was ecstatic to find out I was expecting, and a month later I miscarried. An entire month of excitement, planning, joy...then *BAM*. You really do lose a part of yourself.

I am so so so sorry you are going through this.

What made me feel better was the whole "mother nature knows best" fact.
Almost all miscarriages are caused by chromosomal abnormalities that we have NO control over. Seeing a doctor doesn't ever make a difference in these cases.

I know it'll be hard to feel better, but please try.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry this happened, darlin... but don't blame yourself. This happens quite a lot, and there was probably nothing you could have done.

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Maybe you could make a donation to help other little ones like St. Jude - that way your short memory of your little one still lives on and makes a beautiful difference out of a sad circumstance
What a wonderful thought... a way for this little life to leave a joyful mark.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Hun, I am so sorry about your recent event, and it was not your fault. Many hugs and prayers are coming your way. Take care of yourself.