I'm banned from nuts!!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what are honey crisp apples?
I mean, I know they are apples, but are they green apples? I'm sorry for such a dumb question!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

what are honey crisp apples?
I mean, I know they are apples, but are they green apples? I'm sorry for such a dumb question!
It's not a dumb question at all!
They are red/yellowish apples. They look really similar to Fuji apples and taste a little similar to them only they're sweeter- they're absolutely delsicious!!! They're growing season isn't as long as several of the other types of apples, so they may be a bit harder to find in your area- but if you ever see any, definitely try them- they're amazing!!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ooh they sound so good!
I will have to try them if I find some at the store.
I love granny smith apples (they are green apples and really good!
) ..
when I lived in Nevada when I was younger..me and my brother would pick crab apples and eat them.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use to eat crab apples all the time when I lived on our farm!! Those are good! We used to have a crab apple tree right outside of our side door, so we'd just pick them and eat them whenever we wanted!! I haven't had those in years!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I use to eat crab apples all the time when I lived on our farm!! Those are good! We used to have a crab apple tree right outside of our side door, so we'd just pick them and eat them whenever we wanted!! I haven't had those in years!!!
I love crab apples, I used to eat them as a kid too..The more tart the apple, the more I love it

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I love crab apples, I used to eat them as a kid too..The more tart the apple, the more I love it
I agree