I'm allergic but diving in, this should be interesting...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockysc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'll give that a shot, thanks.

rockysc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just got the final pictures of Clancy from the breeder. The next ones I post will be pictures that we take ourselves! Look at those paws, they're getting huge...

rockysc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our breeder decided to take one more batch of pictures. Just a few more days...

rockysc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Alright guys, I have an update.

We drove down to near Atlanta to pick him up from the breeder on June 7th. He meowed half the way home, and for the first week he did it here in the apartment almost nonstop. We kept him in the office with all of his stuff when neither of us were home and at night when we were asleep, and let him out with us when we were there and awake. Overay the past two days we have started leaving the office door open and letting him roam around the entire apartment except for our bedroom - I'm trying to keep that one room cat free for now. Since we started leaving him out he has been a totally different cat, much happier and just more well rounded. I guess that goes without saying, but we thought that would be the best way to do it to start with.

Also, I haven't had a single allergic to him at all in these two plus weeks other than maybe an itchy nose a time or two from a single hair going up my nose, but that's to be expected and I'm not used to an animal being indoors. It is just freakin' amazing. He can be right in my face cuddling up with me asleep and it doesn't bother me a single bit. I never in a million years thought I could have a cat inside like this. For those of you curious about the Siberian breed, I HIGHLY recommend it, especially if you are typically allergic to cats. Or heck, even if you just want an awesome cat.

We have also started clicker training him with freeze dried chicken treats. So far he can play fetch like a puppy, and we're going to work on sit, stand, roll over, and all of the other typical tricks. He is also growing, fast. We went to PetSmart the other day
and they had kittens a month older than Clancy, and he is already twice their size. It's crazy. This is going to be one big cat.

Here are a few pictures of him here in the apartment.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, what a beautiful kitten.  You would almost think he was posing for the pictures.  I love the first one, the close-up. 

rockysc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He sure is, thanks!