I'm afraid....

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Jeff24Girl
I don't care if the place is a little small...just makes for that much more "togetherness" for us all!
I feel the exact same way!!

nicki

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I want a new kitty so bad, but hubby says NO!!

I have been putting the pressure on him this past week, but he will just not budge on the issue.

Kiki wants a new playmate too. In the near future there just may be a new little furbaby that shows up outside and then hubby couldn't resist.

I am such a little devil!!!

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whenever Darrell and I go into a pet store and there are little kitties running around (this one pet store near us keeps the cage open for their kitties when they get them in, unless they're babies) Darrell always keeps an eye out and follows them around and picks them up and then looks at me with these big puppy dog eyes. I'm like "honey, I really wish we could..." and he's like "...you're right" and slowly puts the kitty down. We could have a dozen cats by now, but I would rather rescue one then just adopt one, you know what I mean? Plus, one day we want to have kids...

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sammie5...I hope you decide to get another kitty! It would be a very lucky kitty to have you for a mom!