I'm about to strangle a certain fluffy someone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! The squeaking has begun again. I think i'm gonna go hide now!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

You have a Boxer???? Oh my goodness- now you have to post a picture for me to see
I LOVE Boxers! They're soo cute!
He's over the RB - he died of kidney cancer at 13. I still miss him, and would get another Boxer in a minute if our work schedules allowed it. My sister has a Boxer pup, and all she does is call me and ask, "Why didn't you warn me....?" They are such characters, and absolutely wonderful with kids, cats, adults, but not necessarily with other dogs. Fritz loved toys - not only squeaky toys, but also stuffed toys. He used to take a stuffed toy to bed with him every night (and the cat). I have some pictures I can scan, and also some digital photos of my sister's pup.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

He's over the RB - he died of kidney cancer at 13. I still miss him, and would get another Boxer in a minute if our work schedules allowed it. My sister has a Boxer pup, and all she does is call me and ask, "Why didn't you warn me....?" They are such characters, and absolutely wonderful with kids, cats, adults, but not necessarily with other dogs. Fritz loved toys - not only squeaky toys, but also stuffed toys. He used to take a stuffed toy to bed with him every night (and the cat). I have some pictures I can scan, and also some digital photos of my sister's pup.
Aww, I am soo sorry. I didn't know he was a RB doggie./ Your sister's doggie sounds quite adorabe too!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Aww, I am soo sorry. I didn't know he was a RB doggie./ Your sister's doggie sounds quite adorabe too!
13 is very old for a Boxer, as they're prone to cancer, and usually have a life expectancy of 8 - 10 years. My sister's dog is adorable, but he's destroying her house! He chews on everything, and is constantly teasing the other dog and cats. I'd warned her that Boxers consider everything a toy, but she didn't realize that that extended to bags of flour, shampoo bottles, water beds, carpets, etc., etc., etc.! Kelo (pronounced "Kilo") finds everything irresistible. I'm half expecting her to tell me on my next visit that I have to take him back with me.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

We take all squeakers out of toys!!
Fosters would be heartbroken if I did that to him. He would give me those big sad brown eyes and look depressed
/ -lol I can't do that to him.