If your cat had a theme tune

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If your cat had a theme tune - what would it be?

Roxy's would be Green Onions by Booker T & The MG's, because she's so slinky :-)

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The first one that came into my head for Jack was the tune to "Mission Impossible" because he's such a dare devil and a risk taker!

For Rosie - PRETTY GREEN EYES BY ULTRABEAT

For Sophie - TREAT HER LIKE A LADY BY THE TEMPTATIONS, because that's just what she is

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oscar - Benny Hill Theme song..half the things he does make me laugh so hard.

Scotty - I'm not sure. Something mellow and lazy-sounding. He does like B.B. King, though.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is an awesome thread!
I have to ponder this for a while though......

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
For some reason, I always associated my David with "These Boots are Made for Walkin'" by Nancy Sinatra. The girls in that video if I remmeber are wearing thigh-high white boots, and David is an all-white cat...then they do this groovy dance step, and I can so visualize him groovin to that choreograpy..also, when he walks some times, he really struts like she does in that video...I sing it often for him, and imagine him grooving out to it!!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
fiona= "bitch" by Meredith Brooks.
Self explanatory...listen to the song.
rocko= "dock of the bay" by Otis Redding He is just such a southern gentleman and soooooo laidback. Its perfect for him.

ree= "dancin with myself" by Billy idol Because he has no probelm acting all crazy all by himself. Watch the video and see how Billy whips his body around....Ree Ree does something like that too.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great question!!! Bella's song, (yes, I sing it to her) is from the musical, "Porgy and Bess" called "Summertime." I sing it as a lullaby and that with a tummy rub puts her right to sleep.

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Great question!
Tania would be the Pink Panther theme song. She is always planning something and walking silently behind our back, it would be perfect!
Zoey, any soft lullaby, she is just so calm and snuggly!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

fiona= "bitch" by Meredith Brooks.
Self explanatory...listen to the song.
I nominate that song for JoJo here... she is so sweet at times, then goes all 'bit**y' on me or Jack.

For Jack? first song that came to me for him was Sammy Hagar's "I can't drive 55" simply because when he goes into his crazies, he doesn't do slo-mo.

Amanda

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Buffy's is "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". It's absolutely perfect for her, it's HER song. Any time I try to make a video about her with pictures and video, I can't find a song that bests GJWHF, and that's a bummer of a feeling.
http://www.letsvidz.com/play.php?vid=193

Neither of the other two cats have found "their" song yet. Though the closest for Willow is "Flora's Secret" by Enya.

at129

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, what an excellent thread idea!!

Miss Sophie-Ann is easy. Black Velvet by Alannah Myles, for several reasons. For one, more than one person has told me that she looks and feels like she's made of black velvet. For another, she walks with a hip-swinging sashay, like a model on a catwalk, that just fits the music perfectly...little sultry southern belle.

Jack was a little trickier, because he hasn't been with me quite long enough yet to already have stumbled on "THE song." I went through any number of obscure alt-rock and punk songs on my hard drive, trying to find that perfect song to capture his youthful exuberance and endless energy. The best approximation I can find is Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz. Disregard the lyrics, it's the music that really fits. High-energy, fast-paced, and bouncy.
Really, you could put on any dance or hip-hop music and it would fit him, he's a spaz!

hypersaurusrex

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm not sure for Faye yet, but for Dora, the Dora the Explorer theme song is quite appropriate. That cat is into everything and is intensely curious.

taryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Attitude would be The Greatest American Hero theme because I could totally see her flying into buildings and she is just so 'graceful' at times. She already flew into an exam table at her last vet appointment. I was paying and she decided to walk off on the her leash and went flying into the exam room and went flying right into it with a very loud crash when she ran out of leash.

Nuts would be the Pink Panther theme since he acts like he is too dignified to be a simple cat. I also think he would thoroughly enjoy bothering and perplexing the 'big nose' guy.

Taryn

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For Mattie, I would have to say "She's a Lady" by Tom Jones. For Muffin I am still thinking.

furrypurry

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didn't have to think about this very long! My two would together have the theme song from "The Odd Couple". They are littermates but different as night and day personality wise. One is calm and never causes any problems, the other one is rambunctious and gets into things. But I love 'em both the same!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by at129

Oh, what an excellent thread idea!!

Miss Sophie-Ann is easy. Black Velvet by Alannah Myles, for several reasons. For one, more than one person has told me that she looks and feels like she's made of black velvet. For another, she walks with a hip-swinging sashay, like a model on a catwalk, that just fits the music perfectly...little sultry southern belle.

Jack was a little trickier, because he hasn't been with me quite long enough yet to already have stumbled on "THE song." I went through any number of obscure alt-rock and punk songs on my hard drive, trying to find that perfect song to capture his youthful exuberance and endless energy. The best approximation I can find is Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz. Disregard the lyrics, it's the music that really fits. High-energy, fast-paced, and bouncy.
Really, you could put on any dance or hip-hop music and it would fit him, he's a spaz!
Feel good inc. is my ring tone for my Mom and sisters cus' they make me happy and the song makes me happy too.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a great idea for a thread.

I need more time to read all of your post and come up with the right theme song for my kitties.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lmao..well, Utu's song would be "I'm too sexy" from Right Said Fred, he seems to think a lot about himself and poses often in not so modest positions.

Kuura's song would be The Pink Panther-theme because he thinks he can hide behind a pencil or a sock and no one will notice him 'coz he's a ninja..

Tomu's song is the Teletubbies-song, because Tomu..umm..well he's special (meaning that he's definitely not the brightest kitty on the planet..)

Luna's song would be Wicked Game performed by HIM (not Chris Isaac, needed more rock to it), she's a real femme fatale, so damn beautiful and wise and sneaky little thing. Could be a great weapon actually.

Casper's song was 'Behind blue eyes' by Limp Bizkit. RIP.