If your cat had a theme tune

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What an awesome idea! I can't think of exact songs for my three, but I know what sort of song they would need.
Lucy always seems dazed, on another planet. Perhaps her name sake would be the perfect song for her, lol. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds would probably fit!

Ringo would be one of those mission impossible type kitties. He is always getting into things, and being "sneaky" yesterday he fell into a huge box, and sneakily as he could climbed back out. It was adorable, lol.

Lennon is a cuddle bug, and purrs if you so much as walk into the room. You are my Sunshine would fit him well, or anything else along those lines.

chinacat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is so fun! Actually my husband & myself discuss this question quite often!
We found it was impossible to pick just one. Depending on her mood Ripley's theme tunes are:

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly theme tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQGGQ...eature=related

The Imperial March from Star Wars

Minnie The Moocher

Newt's are:

Roobarb and Custard Theme

Gorillaz - Get The Cool Shoeshine

(Glad to see plenty of Gorillaz catz here!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpYth...eature=related

Stevie Wonder - Uptight (Everythings Alright)

kittygirl02

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm honestly not sure. It'd have to be something that talks about being hyperactive or running. There were two candidates: Run Away by Real McCoy and Hyperactive by The Donnas but the first describes sex and stuff and well, Precious is spayed and the second talks about being hedonistic in the chorus and well, I don't think a cat can be hedonistic!

Anyone have any suggestions? Precious basically likes to literally "peel out" on the kitchen floor when she takes off, you can hear her claws coming out of the carpet when she takes off from the low cut carpet, and then she procedes to bolt around the apartment at ultra high speed. You'd think she has cheetah blood in her!
So yeah, I am trying to think of a good song that describes this behavior but I'm coming up short.

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyGirl02

I'm honestly not sure. It'd have to be something that talks about being hyperactive or running. There were two candidates: Run Away by Real McCoy and Hyperactive by The Donnas but the first describes sex and stuff and well, Precious is spayed and the second talks about being hedonistic in the chorus and well, I don't think a cat can be hedonistic!

Anyone have any suggestions? Precious basically likes to literally "peel out" on the kitchen floor when she takes off, you can hear her claws coming out of the carpet when she takes off from the low cut carpet, and then she procedes to bolt around the apartment at ultra high speed. You'd think she has cheetah blood in her!
So yeah, I am trying to think of a good song that describes this behavior but I'm coming up short.
How about "Flight of the Bumble Bees"?