If my TCS friend lived next door........

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mamacat

If I lived next door to Ari/pinkdaisy, I would invite her over to watch Gilmore Girls with me.
Yay! I love Gilmore Girls... I didn't know you liked it! In fact I have 2 episodes I recorded from ABC Family that I have yet to watch. Can Beth (Ali012281) live next door to us too? She likes that show, I've already decided she's gonna be my Sookie one day!

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Yay! I love Gilmore Girls... I didn't know you liked it! In fact I have 2 episodes I recorded from ABC Family that I have yet to watch. Can Beth (Ali012281) live next door to us too? She likes that show, I've already decided she's gonna be my Sookie one day!
Absolutely! All three of us can watch it together (we have to leave room on the couch for the Nedicks Kitty though--she always watches with me...). I haven't watched any of this season yet--I only just recently started watching it in reruns on ABC Family, and I like to watch stuff in order so I know what the heck is going on. It is definitely my new favorite show though. Hey, I wonder if they have a DVD set...

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Absolutely! All three of us can watch it together (we have to leave room on the couch for the Nedicks Kitty though--she always watches with me...). I haven't watched any of this season yet--I only just recently started watching it in reruns on ABC Family, and I like to watch stuff in order so I know what the heck is going on. It is definitely my new favorite show though. Hey, I wonder if they have a DVD set...
They do... I own the first 2 seasons already! It's so great... that's so cute that your cat watches it with you... I don't think Baylee likes it much. I've watched the first 2 seasons, obviously, then the 3rd season on ABC Family, and the 5th season (which is soo different from any of the other seasons). And I've been following the 4th season on ABC Family so I'm nearly almost caught up!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If I lived next door to Cindy/kittenkrazy, I would program my phone number into her speed dial, so I could be there for her whenever she wanted to talk (just like she does for us).
Awww, thanks Stefanie!
But I'd have to warn you that I "talk" a lot better on the computer than I do on the telephone, if you don't believe that, just ask Stephanie(dawnofsierra), lol!

I have to agree, I'd love to have all of you in my neighborhood, you'd all be welcome to come over anytime that you needed someone to talk to, just a listening ear, and yes, Chris, I'd bet I could teach you to sew, the same for anyone else who wanted to learn. But there would be two catches for those of you who visit my house......#1, you must be willing to help me pet these spoiled rotten pussycats who own me, and #2, you have to be willing to try the new recipes that Charlie is working on for his bakery (and for those who need it, some are going to be sugar-free)!

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

But there would be two catches for those of you who visit my house......#1, you must be willing to help me pet these spoiled rotten pussycats who own me, and #2, you have to be willing to try the new recipes that Charlie is working on for his bakery
Oh gee, that sounds awful...

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh gee, that sounds awful...
Heehee, not too awful.......the one he was working on this weekend was a chocolate cake, split two layers into four, filled between them with a white, fluffy filling that tastes kinda like twinkie filling, then iced it with his homeade butterbased chocolate icing

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Heehee, not too awful.......the one he was working on this weekend was a chocolate cake, split two layers into four, filled between them with a white, fluffy filling that tastes kinda like twinkie filling, then iced it with his homeade butterbased chocolate icing
Oh yum! I'm packing my bags and moving next door to Cindy and Charlie RIGHT NOW!!!!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I lived next door to any of you I would probably sneak over in the night and steal your kitties and run away!!! Especially my little Thomas and Cooper,,,Lol!!! If I lived nest door to Stephanie(DawnofSierra) I would never be able to get Conner out of their house because he's be in love with Sierra!!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If I lived next door to Sam/WellingtonCats, I would introduce her to all my young cousins, so they would become wise, caring young people like her.
Aww that's so kind. Thank you!

If I lived next door to you Stefanie, I'd be first in line to look after your kitties!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh JERRY, we're moving!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy -

I'm using MapQuest now and will give you an ETA as soon as it calculates the mileage and gives me the directions. LOL

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

...But there would be two catches for those of you who visit my house......#1, you must be willing to help me pet these spoiled rotten pussycats who own me, and #2, you have to be willing to try the new recipes that Charlie is working on for his bakery...
Oh, hey! Life is tough all over! But we're a brave lot...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Rigel/Coolcat, if we lived next to you and Gema, you would be welcome in our home at all times and you could help Jerry barbeque the food and drink the tequila!
Originally Posted by captiva

BBQ at Rigels
Gema could teach us all to prepare that yummy Mexican food and we could have a backyard BBQ!!! Sounds good to me!
A-ha!!!!! Well chicks the Tequila and the Mexican Food are waiting for you
!!!