If my TCS friend lived next door........

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Well it looks like theres a shopping spree in order at mine?!.

The Body Shop, then Cadbury World, then a stop for tea and scones!
Oooh it sounds perfect! Yumm... except I don't think I've had scones in a while, if ever. But I love my tea - my parents are addicted to PG Tips and I've got my own stash at my apartment!
And you can't go wrong with Cadbury World!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If any of you lived next door, I'd make your babies toys, beds and hidey-holes and spoil them rotten, and most likely house sit if you ever were away. Your babies could be product testers of my new ideas, but only if they were really rowdy and like to rip things apart.

And I would probably bore you to tears with stories about my cats.

There is a TCSer (doesn't post anymore) that moved nearby, and yes, his cats did get a bunch of toys from me.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amy i think i can speak for the rest of us. We'd all be swopping our cat stories like women with babies do so i don't think we would get bored

I can just picture it now......"When did your babies get their first collars?, mine got theirs at 6 months old!"

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Well it looks like theres a shopping spree in order at mine?!.

The Body Shop, then Cadbury World, then a stop for tea and scones!
body shop and cadbury's???? I am there!!! whereever it is!!!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I can just picture it now......"When did your babies get their first collars?, mine got theirs at 6 months old!"
Or you run next door when you get home from the vet to tell the "official weight" of your furbaby.

"Hey - mine really hates the Fancy Feast canned Mackeral but loves the Shrimp, Cod and Salmon. Wanna trade?"

"*pick a store* has *pick a brand* cat food on sale this week - wanna go shopping together?"

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ooh... Cool thread
!!

If I lived next door to Kittenkrazy(Cindy).... I would help babysit her kitties while Charlie and her are working at their business. And we would go to Montgomery and see my boyfriend for a little bit... So they could know what he looks like

If I was neighbours with Susie(kittyluver4ever) I would babysit my favorite trio TTP to give Susie and Jerry some alone time

If I was neighoburs with DawnofSierra(Stephanie) I would come over on the weekends and bring Patches to play with Sierra

If I was neighbours with Hissy(MA) I would learn to cook good wholesome foods to bring over to her and Mike and I would also babysit all of her babies(ferals too)

Rosiemac (Susan) I would just come over and dish with her about stuff and play with Rosie and Sophie

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

body shop and cadbury's???? I am there!!! whereever it is!!!
Yay!

And yes we'd all be talking about the little things about our cats... but it's better WE talk about them, than share them with our significant others who are tired of hearing every little detail!

byclops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

If "Kumbulu" Tania lived next door..... I would give her some time off by helping her care for her foster babies so she could have some time off.
Well I *almost* live next door to Tania!!! Only a few hundred metres away (like a 2 minute walk) and I just LOVE going over to cuddle the babies and meet all the new additions!!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, isn't this the coolest thread!! WTG Chris!

First of all, I have way too many people i want to live near, but I will narrow it down to just a few...............

Susan/Rosiemac, if I lived next to you, I would be shattered all the time from lack of sleep for all the staying up late and laughing we would do.

Chris/Captiva, if I lived next to you, we would get all 8 of our little sweethearts together and have one big party. (We'd have to watch Petals and George though again so nothing reignites!)

Stephanie/DawnofSierra, if I lived next door to you, you'd always be looking for Sierra, cause I'd be catnapping her everyday while you were at work!

Sandra, if I lived next to you, you could babysit your neices and nephew, TTP, while Jerry and I get the barbeque ready for all of our friends to come and have fun!

Rigel/Coolcat, if we lived next to you and Gema, you would be welcome in our home at all times and you could help Jerry barbeque the food and drink the tequila!

Cyclesarah/Sarah, if I lived next to you, I'd be constantly wanting your boys to come over and play with Tiggy.....

Ok ok, I"ll stop.........but there's lots more of you guys who I'd be thrilled to have next door!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
BBQ at Rigels
Gema could teach us all to prepare that yummy Mexican food and we could have a backyard BBQ!!! Sounds good to me!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If Kelly lived next door I'd come over and play playstation with her!

and if Bobbie lived next door I'd let her come over and help me groom my Persians!

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great thread! The only problem is, I want to live next door to everybody!
But here are a few:

If I lived next door to Susan/Rosiemac, we could be workout partners and encourage each other to do our exercises.

If I lived next door to Kev, I'd invite him over for a pint--or two.

If I lived next door to Cindy/kittenkrazy, I would program my phone number into her speed dial, so I could be there for her whenever she wanted to talk (just like she does for us).

If I lived next door to Susie/kittylover4ever, I would make her tell me all her secrets for having such a terrific marriage. (Everything you say about Jerry makes him sound like such a doll.)

If I lived next door to Rigel/Coolcat, I would always be inspired.

If I lived next door to Sam/WellingtonCats, I would introduce her to all my young cousins, so they would become wise, caring young people like her.

If I lived next door to Ari/pinkdaisy, I would invite her over to watch Gilmore Girls with me.

And if I lived next door to MA/Hissy, I would help her with her chores and her animals, so she could catch a break.

Okay, okay, I have to stop now--the neighborhood is getting overcrowded!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mamacat

If I lived next door to Susie/kittylover4ever, I would make her tell me all her secrets for having such a terrific marriage. (Everything you say about Jerry makes him sound like such a doll.)
Stefanie, we would be honored to have you for our neighbor......as for Jerry, all I can say is I just lucked out......