IDOL chatter/Scott has to go

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I came in here early to see if I could find who got canned to torment my daughter...I am shocked...but I am sooo glad Constantine is gone...he had a butt chin that was just too creepy.....

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You have GOT to be kidding me- Constantine came in last?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

You have GOT to be kidding me- Constantine came in last?
Yep, you know I am glad I watched it cause Paula pointed out this happens everytime, the wrong person goes too soon. But how the hell did Scott come in third?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was truly stunned...and in fact, just like Paula, I cried. Constantine really grew on me as time went by - as he began to change it up (doing the 'crooning's songs as Simon put it) I heard more range than I thought he had, a better, purer voice. I think I annoyed dh (a little) by babbling in the early shows that this guy really has that special something..he does have star power, charisma, and also as the season went on, you learned a lot more about who he was and things he'd done, there's a lot to him as a person, more than one might first have thought.

If anyone out there is listening, this guy deserves to be signed, he's special.

wah.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

I was truly stunned...and in fact, just like Paula, I cried. Constantine really grew on me as time went by - as he began to change it up (doing the 'crooning's songs as Simon put it) I heard more range than I thought he had, a better, purer voice. I think I annoyed dh (a little) by babbling in the early shows that this guy really has that special something..he does have star power, charisma, and also as the season went on, you learned a lot more about who he was and things he'd done, there's a lot to him as a person, more than one might first have thought.

If anyone out there is listening, this guy deserves to be signed, he's special.

wah.
Yeah I call Idol my guilty pleasure, I am the only one of my friends who watches. And I will miss Constantine too cause he was unpredictable and talented. Always interesting to watch. I wonder if his cockiness hurt him, I mean Anthony and Scott MUST be getting sympathy votes, you know likethe appeal of the lost puppy thing.

Oh well I don't think that is the last of him.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe Scott is getting the inmates vote

kat_boy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
umm....just an update.
I'm a member of the idol forums aswell....and they found a site and posted a link for it. Its a vote for the worst website, apparently mentioned on the radio and other media outlets. They are pushing scott as the worst to vote for.....seriously....and they apparently have over 16,000 members.
Also, be sure to watch ABC May 5th @ 10 pm....they are doing a shocker expose on Idol that will apparently make everyone think twice about watching it. Fox is actually trying to sue them before it will air......obviously it has damaging information.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kat_Boy

umm....just an update.
I'm a member of the idol forums aswell....and they found a site and posted a link for it. Its a vote for the worst website, apparently mentioned on the radio and other media outlets. They are pushing scott as the worst to vote for.....seriously....and they apparently have over 16,000 members.
Also, be sure to watch ABC May 5th @ 10 pm....they are doing a shocker expose on Idol that will apparently make everyone think twice about watching it. Fox is actually trying to sue them before it will air......obviously it has damaging information.
Wait are you saying there is a campaign to vote for Scott cause he is the worst?

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Every season there's ":censor::censor::censor:???"night. The night where a seeming shoo-in gets the boot. Remember Tamayra Gray? Remember Latoya London? I had a feeling something like this would happen. People get complacent thinking they don't need to vote. Hopefully things will now start falling into place. IMO, Scott and Anthony next, I think Vonzell will go the week after that (although I love her), and Bo & Carrie in the F2.

I'm going to duck my head as I say this, but if there had to be a "sacrificial lamb", I'm glad it was Constantine...he bugs the heck out of me. I'm happy I don't have to see those Manson Lamp eyes boring holes through me, just before he tries to karate kick me right through my television! Buh-bye

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

YES!!!! Isn't that awful....They think it's funny.
Their goal is to make Idol a joke and are telling people to vote for the worst contestant.
that is so awful, I hate hearing that but it makes sense you know?

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yea, the site looks very mature...especially the side tag area......real class there!

kat_boy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ya, that's the best part of the site huh....
I can't beleive that people actually go along with those freaks

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ya, that's the best part of the site huh....
I can't beleive that people actually go along with those freaks
Oh my gosh< i just saw it! What a bunch of jerks!

caterpillar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Actually, I'm kind of guessing the order, but I'm pretty sure that Carrie had the most votes, because they placed her first in the top three, followed by Bo. In other words, Carrie was safe first, then Bo. My husband noted that they appear to seat them in that order, from left to right on the TV screen, according to votes. (Now, I could be wrong.) Then Anthony stood to the left of Vonzell, so I'm guessing that he may have received more votes, but when it came down to the wire, you were selecting between Anthony and Constantine to get the boot.

It's just a pattern that we worked out, but we may be wrong on the bottom three, because it was between Anthony and Constantine, so the bottom three could have been Vonzell, Anthony, and Constantine, from highest to lowest.

I can honestly say that I watched Idol again because every week hubby says, "SCOTT'S GONE." Since Scott is from Ohio, I've watched the last three elimination shows because I wanted to see Scott and hear him sing for the last time.

I tried voting for Scott after the show and his line was constantly busy. I'm thinking, "He sure is getting a lot of votes if he's a goner!" I did get some votes for Anthony in and I didn't vote for Constantine because I figured that he didn't need any! I've never voted for Carrie or Vonzell and I won't vote for any of the female contestants. I think everybody is great and all of them are equally talented.

I have noticed that Vonzell and Scott are more natural and that the others strain their voices and sound like they're trying too hard to win.

Another thing I want to mention is the WOW factor. You wonder when Scott is really going to wow the judges and the audience.
I know, you "cat" people will say, "NEVER!" knowing your sentiments for Scott.

Please, don't be so catty!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm reading on Entertainment Weekly's website, and we certainly haven't seen the last of Constantine. His former band's (Pray for the Soul of Betty) album that was recorded in 2003 and 2004 will be released on May 10.

I was also reading the responses to EW's article on the results last night. Guess you either love Scott or hate him (someone actually said he's so good looking, and that has to be a reason he's getting votes
). But I do have to wonder, they kicked Corey Clark off the show for allegations of beating up his sister, but this guy gets to stay on? I guess as long as you tell them your criminal past, they don't have a problem with domestic violence.
As someone pointed out there, better singers have been booted for less than what he's done.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Maybe Scott is getting the inmates vote
LOL, MA, that's probably not far from the truth!
I am absolutely sick of Americans voting for Scott because they think he got a bum deal with his DV arrest (Hello! He WAS convicted!) because "he made a simple mistake and deserves to be on AI because he represents the common man." My a**!!!!!
I said just before the show started that if Scott is not gone after that one, I will no longer watch the show out of principal. For what it's worth, American Idol now has 2 less people watching their show (Bradley and Myself).
Rock on Constantine!
I'm sure we'll hear from him again soon