IBD, Changing Food & a Raw Fed Cat

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DWMeowMix

Which supplements do you use?
mostly standard process ( holistic doctors and vets carry them) ....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dwmeowmix

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

mostly standard process ( holistic doctors and vets carry them) ....
I checked this out and under other circumstances it would be a really good supplement to use. Unfortunately its key ingredients are based on cattle (beef) liver/spleen etc. and that is one thing that Woody reacts to violently. I guess I'll have to keep looking but thank you.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DWMeowMix

I checked this out and under other circumstances it would be a really good supplement to use. Unfortunately its key ingredients are based on cattle (beef) liver/spleen etc. and that is one thing that Woody reacts to violently. I guess I'll have to keep looking but thank you.
If you want I will ask my vet for alternatives I am sure she has them ...

dwmeowmix

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, thank you for your warm and caring thoughts for Woody. Unfortunately, he developed a secondary infection that has claimed his life. He was just too old and too weak to fight it off. He had stopped eating and drinking and the antibiotics weren't working. I couldn't stand to see him suffer anymore so on Monday I helped him to make a painless passage to the Rainbow Bridge. He died peacefully in my arms. Needless to say, I'm devastated but fortunately I have an understanding boss who gave me a couple of days off to grieve. I know you all join me in wishing my beloved Woody a gentle journey...

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear that. But bless you for making that decision. He's now playing happily across the bridge!

Leslie

dwmeowmix

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jack31

I am so sorry to hear that. But bless you for making that decision. He's now playing happily across the bridge!

Leslie
Thank you, Leslie...