I want a kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First he yawned
Then I think he hissed
cuz Zoey jumped up really fast on the cat tree like right up in his face lmao!!

I want to keep Binky

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you should cat nap him - Zoey obviously likes him.

You may think that she won't snuggle with the new kitty, but my youngest boy thinks of 1 of my females as her mom and they are always snuggling. I have found my other cats actually get more snuggly when another cat comes in the house.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My neighbor keeps joking that she's going to give Binky to me
I wish she'd stop

The homeless cat network is having adoption fairs in my area at different locations every weekend... I think I might check one out soon

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All right so I was all set to check out this 2 month old flame point siamese at the humane society but when I got there they messed up! It was a YEAR and 2 months.
So, no. They had a couple of cute male tabbys but one showed no interest in me at all (lol) and the other one just wanted to bite me! I'm like, I dont need TWO biters

So, then I went to Pets In Need, a no kill shelter near my house and they had only one 2 month old male tuxedo guy. He was SO cute.. but again, was biting my hands, face, nose LMAO! I held him though for 10 minutes, he loved to be held. But, the lady there said they had about 10 kittens getting altered right now and that they would all be available tomorrow, they open at 11am SOO GUESS WHERE IM GOING TOMORROW!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YEAH go....go....go...go....

I am sorry about the Siamese kitten , I really was hoping it would take your heart when you see it

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sicy, I have only male cats, all of them fixed by 6 months. None of them spray. The people who have male cats that spray, probably got them fixed later, after they had already started spraying.

As far as cats cuddling with each other. I worried about how my 6 year old Siamese cat would accept the new Bangel kitten, because he never really accepted my poor Stanley (who passed away last month). Well, Shane (my 6 year old) has not only accepted Simba, he loves him. He cuddles with him, and he grooms him. In fact, I think Shane thinks Simba is his kitten.

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Zoey needs a kitten fix
she looks like she is having fun, its to bad that lady wont give you Binky, i bet he would love it there with all of you, oh well thre are lots out there to choose from, good luck

wendyunt

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good for you going to get another kitty
. I have three and have gotten them all within the last year, one at a time. When I got the second one it was the hardest, because my other cat was used to being on her own; but now they are inseperable. To punish them if they act up, we put them in the bathroom for about 3-4 minutes and it works great. Anyways, now the problem is that when one is in the bathroom, the other will do everything in it's power to get her out. It is soo cute. Our newest one is still caged (hpefully,they will take her pin out next week), but they place with eachother through the bars of the cage. It took our first and second one about 3 weeks to get used to eachother, but now they are best buds. We even gave them names that go togetber Tortie and Shelby (get it tortie-shell) lol, cracks me up. Anyways, best of luck

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys

Hope that's so cute about Simba. After I have done all this trial stuff with Binky, I am almost sure in time (probly short time) Zoey will be used to the new kitten and they will get along. I still plan to keep them separated for at least the weekend. Even though I dont really think I need to.. since I just threw Binky at Zoey with no intros and they did fine. But I want to do this the right way so I will swap scents etc and let the new kitten out while Zoey is in another room so at least he will get used to the apartment before I throw them together.

All the cats at this place are neutered at 2 months
I cant wait till tomorrow. I hope I find my second love.

tarav

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
good luck on getting another kitten, I wish my husband would let me get another one, I only have 3! lol. but hubby says either him or more pets. hhhmmmm??? lol.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck! I vote for the tuxedo boy kitten.

Biting in a kitten that age is normal - you can handle it by redirecting toward a soft, safe toy and/or ignoring the kitten (withhold attention) when it bites - only give it attention when it's being gentle.

Personally, I've never had trouble with a neutered male spraying.

Hope you come home with a sweetie!

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I got online this morning JUST to find this thread and see if Sicy got a kitten!

I'll have to keep checking this afternoon. . .

waiting for the good news and little kitty pics!