I want a dragon egg!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Grrr... You have a rare female split.... Im happy for ya I really am but Im jealous its not mine! LOL Make sure you got a male and start breeding! Its the only way to keep the splits alive! Pretty soon they'll stop releasing them!
Yay for me! Ok, I'll get a male! I see two color eggs all the time, hopefully I will get a male.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Make sure you got a male and start breeding! Its the only way to keep the splits alive! Pretty soon they'll stop releasing them!
Ohhh, I'm going to keep my eye out and try to get another split egg and hope it's a male. I hardly ever get lucky enough to get something before they stop releasing them!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aren't females still pretty limited? Someone mentioned a red breeding pair ad I didn't think red dragons could be girls... or did that change after the fog lifted?

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Aren't females still pretty limited? Someone mentioned a red breeding pair ad I didn't think red dragons could be girls... or did that change after the fog lifted?
I think Glitch has 2 red females? Well they're red and black, is that the same kind?

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just got a gold egg, if anyone is interested in trading it for a silver let me know!!
Oh no, the stone egg in your signature died.
Can't you revive them though?

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I saw it last and I think it sucks!! My darn first stone egg I ever got is pushing up daisies some 9-10 hours after I got it!!
The poor little thing! I guess thats a good example of what happens if not enough people click on it!

I have 2 red breeding pairs! I thought there was red females before the fog!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Well I saw it last and I think it sucks!! My darn first stone egg I ever got is pushing up daisies some 9-10 hours after I got it!!
The poor little thing! I guess thats a good example of what happens if not enough people click on it!

I have 2 red breeding pairs! I thought there was red females before the fog!
I don't think it's not enough people clicking it's too many in one day. I could be wrong though.

I normally hold on to an egg at least one day before I start showing it.

There were no female red dragons before the fog.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I don't think it's not enough people clicking it's too many in one day. I could be wrong though.

I normally hold on to an egg at least one day before I start showing it.

There were no female red dragons before the fog.
I guess there is now! Of course I got lucky and someone had abandoned them after they got wings and they found out it was female! 1 was an elaborate switch from owner to owner, the other one was sheer luck!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I guess there is now! Of course I got lucky and someone had abandoned them after they got wings and they found out it was female! 1 was an elaborate switch from owner to owner, the other one was sheer luck!
Interesting... this changes everything! I was kind of avoiding eggs that I already had one or two of. Then I changed my mind to freeze them as hatchlings. Now I want girlies!

Ok, is it just me or are they not releasing eggs at a regular time anymore. I JUST got a new egg and it's 12:44?!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok, is it just me or are they not releasing eggs at a regular time anymore. I JUST got a new egg and it's 12:44?!
I noticed that, too! I saw an egg at the cave entrance and it was like, 10:45 last night. Then I saw another one an hour or two later. I haven't gone to look for eggs at the start of the hour for a while since I have four eggs at the moment, so I haven't noticed if they still release them at that normal time. I don't see why not though.

pikachu_master

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

I noticed that, too! I saw an egg at the cave entrance and it was like, 10:45 last night. Then I saw another one an hour or two later. I haven't gone to look for eggs at the start of the hour for a while since I have four eggs at the moment, so I haven't noticed if they still release them at that normal time. I don't see why not though.
I think it's like every 5-10 minutes or so. They changed the times from an hour, though. But they still haven't done it right... I was there at around 9 and there was eggs there for a whole hour, always at least one.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, Ill explain the timing thing. The other day when eggs were there for a whole hour was when the site crashed and they were releasing the eggs that were missed, but anyhoo!

On the hour every hour they will Release 36 eggs, then after that every 5 minutes there will be 3 released until 36 have been released through the hour. A total of 72 eggs will be released every hour at the max, but its a random system and on the 5 there is the opportunity to release 0 eggs which I find to happen more often at 40, 45, 50, & 55!

I need to stop telling people this, on the 5 is when I normally get my rares and Ive been fighting recently for them!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Okay, Ill explain the timing thing. The other day when eggs were there for a whole hour was when the site crashed and they were releasing the eggs that were missed, but anyhoo!

On the hour every hour they will Release 36 eggs, then after that every 5 minutes there will be 3 released until 36 have been released through the hour. A total of 72 eggs will be released every hour at the max, but its a random system and on the 5 there is the opportunity to release 0 eggs which I find to happen more often at 40, 45, 50, & 55!

I need to stop telling people this, on the 5 is when I normally get my rares and Ive been fighting recently for them!
Thank you for sharing with us then!
Did you learn all this from the cave forums? I really need to read there more often but the people aren't terribly nice IMO.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you for sharing with us then!
Did you learn all this from the cave forums? I really need to read there more often but the people aren't terribly nice IMO.
They are mean and nasty little brats on that forum! They had stopped releasing eggs on the hour and me and someone else on here went there and complained because the random eggs were hard to get and we weren't getting any! So then they had a poll, and it was voted that half the eggs be released on the hour and half be released randomly! I wouldn't spend too much time there, they might corrupt you! I peek in if someone tells me that there is something I need to reply in but besides that Ive kind of figured things out on my own, with the help of KeithP!! He's awesome at this stuff and Ive gotten pretty darn good at it too! Although my stone egg did die and I think I only had it for 11 hours!!
Thats the first one thats died since I first started!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, why would someone want to freeze hatchlings? To keep them little and cute?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glitch, Ya, I tend to avoid the forums because of how nasty they can be. I usually only do one egg at a time anyway so I don't try too hard to find specific eggs.

Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Hey, why would someone want to freeze hatchlings? To keep them little and cute?
That's why I did it. When I got an egg of a dragon I already have as an adult I froze the hatchling. Now that I know there are more breeds of females I'm going to stop freezing them I think.