I want a dragon egg!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
About signatures.. can we have one egg, and then the link to our scroll with all of our eggs?

Also, my pink egg is beginning to hatch, so keep clicking please!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Okay, sometimes the soft shell occurs when you have too many views and not enough clicks, thats the way its stated at the dragon cave, and Ive found it to be very true, the rare ones are the silver, gold, paper, splits are not so rare at the moment and the dino's are on the semi rare list! Yoshi is not available to get anymore due to copywrite issues!

Rather than killing your egg if you have to get rid of it, abandon it that way someone else has the opportunity to take it and raise it and get it healthy! White eggs are also rare! I have several eggs right now and many dragons if you guys want to take a look its under my siggy! Any questions you have about the dragons feel free to pm me! When you get a soft shell you should hide it for a while to harden it up again, and also, the first day after getting an egg are critical, the same with the first day they hatch! Those are the days you are most likely to come on and found they have passed away! I killed my first 4 eggs by not getting them the views they needed and have not killed one since, if anyone wants to pm me their hatchlings and eggs I will gladly click on them!

Also, with my silver when it was an egg, someone clicked on it and kept hitting refresh, so I had over 600 views and only 38 clicks, thats when I had to hide it, because some people will intentionally murder your rare eggs and hatchlings! If you have more clicks that you do views your egg will get a soft shell too...

Amber
I didn't want to kill it, but I didn't have it long enough to abandon it, they said. I won't kill any more, I will just wait for them to hatch and then go for the pink one. The one I killed had a soft shell so I thought it would die anyway. I'll just wait

Originally Posted by twstychik

MM, You might want to hide your purple egg as it has a soft shell.
I hid it for a few days, does the shell get better? Does it tell you? How long do I hide it?

I put my link in my sig so I can get more clicks.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's fine now but you really need more views in order for them to hatch. If you want and you work within the guidelines of TCS siggy rules take one egg and load it next to your siggy.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

It's fine now but you really need more views in order for them to hatch. If you want and you work within the guidelines of TCS siggy rules take one egg and load it next to your siggy.
I seem to be confused (there's a shocker). I thought someone said if I put my scroll up for people to click on, it was considered a "view," and better for the eggs, as opposed to a "click" that you get if I put my egg out for people to click, and "clicks" are not as good? I think I need to do more studying...

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

It's in hiding... someone here was kind enough to tell me it had a soft shell (means it got too many repeate views) and was going to die so I hid it in the hopes that it will recover and hatch. It's purple, which means it's a girl and I really want it to survive because atm I only have one girl.
I see your egg hatched! I have a purple soft shell too, and I hope it's a cute little girl like yours.
I hope it was hidden long enough...

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

About signatures.. can we have one egg, and then the link to our scroll with all of our eggs?

Also, my pink egg is beginning to hatch, so keep clicking please!!
I can't believe how fast your egg is hatching!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I can't believe how fast your egg is hatching!
I know, I saw a crack in the shell last night and was surprised! I can't wait till it hatches.

I have a few more in the link in my signature, I hope they'll start hatching soon too.

Click away!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I seem to be confused (there's a shocker). I thought someone said if I put my scroll up for people to click on, it was considered a "view," and better for the eggs, as opposed to a "click" that you get if I put my egg out for people to click, and "clicks" are not as good? I think I need to do more studying...
Not everyone is going to click on your link to view your eggs. If you attach an egg to your siggy everyone views the egg every time they read your post but they don't necessarily click on the egg. It's the views that are important.

Out of ten people who may see your egg today, you may get 1 person o curious to actually click on the egg. So out of 10 people you have 10 views and 1 click.

I will try to explain it this way.

I see your purple egg in your siggy today. That counts as 1 view and 1 unique view. I see it again in later it counts as 2 views but no unique views because every IP address is only counted once. If I than click on your purple egg it counts as 1 click.

Hope that helps.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see my purple egg no longer has a soft shell!
Thanks for clicking, everyone!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I see your egg hatched! I have a purple soft shell too, and I hope it's a cute little girl like yours.
I hope it was hidden long enough...
Looks like it was as you no longer have a soft shell,

Originally Posted by snosrap5

Not everyone is going to click on your link to view your eggs. If you attach an egg to your siggy everyone views the egg every time they read your post but they don't necessarily click on the egg. It's the views that are important.

Out of ten people who may see your egg today, you may get 1 person o curious to actually click on the egg. So out of 10 people you have 10 views and 1 click.

I will try to explain it this way.

I see your purple egg in your siggy today. That counts as 1 view and 1 unique view. I see it again in later it counts as 2 views but no unique views because every IP address is only counted once. If I than click on your purple egg it counts as 1 click.

Hope that helps.
Awesome!... that makes perfect sense.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My egg has a crack today!
I abandoned two other eggs, they weren't getting enough clicks to live. Now I can get a pink one, someday.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seriously, why am I so excited about this? I got the pink one this morning, and also a green one. I picked it because it said it was sitting in flowers. Oh man I'm lame. They both have soft shells so I'm hiding them for now...

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Seriously, why am I so excited about this? I got the pink one this morning, and also a green one. I picked it because it said it was sitting in flowers. Oh man I'm lame. They both have soft shells so I'm hiding them for now...
I'm a little excited now that I started getting eggs, too.

Right now I have two baby dragons, two eggs that are almost done hatching, and two other eggs.. I'm hoping I'll keep getting lots of clicks!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But my two color needs to hatch by tomorrow or it will die!
Help!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

But my two color needs to hatch by tomorrow or it will die!
Help!
I gave it a few clicks.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you!
You're welcome. Looks like it's getting a crack in it.. hopefully it can hatch really soon.

I put the one that I want to hatch in my signature so maybe more people will click it (I put my two-colored egg in my signature yesterday and it hatched this morning). I have four hatchlings right now, I hope they're still getting some clicks. One just got it's wings!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

You're welcome. Looks like it's getting a crack in it.. hopefully it can hatch really soon.

I put the one that I want to hatch in my signature so maybe more people will click it (I put my two-colored egg in my signature yesterday and it hatched this morning). I have four hatchlings right now, I hope they're still getting some clicks. One just got it's wings!
I put my two color in my sig and all my eggs are on my myspace so hopefully they can hatch. What color were your eggs before they hatched, or what were they sitting in/near? I clicked all yours.