I want a dragon egg!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

The dino's are all male so you can't breed them!

I had a thread started at the forums the days that I got the warning, my thread was removed so maybe that had something do with it! Im a little nervous to even say it, but did anyone check out TJ's scroll today?? Im excited!!

My Silver female grew up, and I only had one successfull drop today and it took 2 trys! So I lost a silver egg out of the deal! (well 2, but one went where it was suppose too!)
Really? I almost got ahold of one today, but someone beat me to ALL of them that came up..

Hopefully your warning didn't come from something you said here. Also, I saw what you're talking about, and I can't wait!

I want one!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want one too! They're lovely!! I hope its not from anything I said here either and Ill just have to learn to mind my p's and q's!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I have to know what all the talk is about... can someone PM me TJ's scroll link?

ETA: Has anyone noticed the new warning about killing a dragon? It now says that killing too many could get your scroll burned. I thought 10 would get you banned?

SWEET!!! I just got TWO white ones! One in the cave and an abandoned one.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It wasn't anything you said here. It has to be in reference to your pulled thread. I think a warning last two weeks but it might be a month and then it goes away.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Ok, I have to know what all the talk is about... can someone PM me TJ's scroll link?
I PMed you.

Did anyone notice yet that they've died already?!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

I PMed you.

Did anyone notice yet that they've died already?!
wonder if that's our fault?

just got me 2 new eggs - y'all will see them soon! a white one & a pink one.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

wonder if that's our fault?

just got me 2 new eggs - y'all will see them soon! a white one & a pink one.
I doubt the few of us here that are doing this could have killed them, and doesn't he have the "god" power over the cave... maybe he killed them himself?

I'm bummed, all 3 eggs I just got have soft shells. I've got them hidden but I'm afraid that might not work this time.

pikachu_master

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I doubt the few of us here that are doing this could have killed them, and doesn't he have the "god" power over the cave... maybe he killed them himself?

I'm bummed, all 3 eggs I just got have soft shells. I've got them hidden but I'm afraid that might not work this time.
My hatchlings have hatchling sickness and three of my eggs died from soft shell. So yeah, soft shell/hatchling sickness is horrible. And hiding apparently doesn't work for me because they were hidden for 3-4 days and nothing happened.

I'm trying to get more clicks for the three now because nothing's working. Most of them have only 3 days left. So please click them! I don't want them to die!

*Clicks all above*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every egg I have ever gotten had a soft shell to start. I hide them for a day, then unhide them, and after a day of being unhidden, it goes away, then I put them in my sig if it's time for it. I don't know why or how the shell gets hard.
Woot! My two color is a boy! I can breed him with my female when he grows up!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pikachu_Master

My hatchlings have hatchling sickness and three of my eggs died from soft shell. So yeah, soft shell/hatchling sickness is horrible. And hiding apparently doesn't work for me because they were hidden for 3-4 days and nothing happened.

I'm trying to get more clicks for the three now because nothing's working. Most of them have only 3 days left. So please click them! I don't want them to die!

*Clicks all above*
I would hide your hatchlings for a few more days.

pikachu_master

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've tried for 3-4 days but it didn't work. And I can't now 'cause they have about 2-3 dyas left.

I got a new egg! It's a plant egg! (Hopefully it won't die from soft shell like the other did...)

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pikachu_Master

I've tried for 3-4 days but it didn't work. And I can't now 'cause they have about 2-3 dyas left.

I got a new egg! It's a plant egg! (Hopefully it won't die from soft shell like the other did...)
Well, you have so many views, why not try hiding them until the last day, but check once in a while to see if they're growing wings, then unhide them on the last day. I'm pretty sure they need the time to mature, not just a ton of views. I think it has something to do with you having so many views too quick. Next egg you get, hide it for the first 1-2 days, then unhide it, and try not to let it get so many views so fast, I think that is what is killing them and making your hatchlings sick. I see you already have 197 views on your new egg, I think that's too fast. (Anyone feel free to correct me, but that's my understanding, and I've predicted it thus far and they've died)

Originally Posted by Fiery

Menagerie Mama! I <33333333 Your dragon! What color egg was that?!
Thanks! I love it too.
It's from a "this egg gives off a beautiful glow" egg.

kernil

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok, this is a little late in the thread lol, but who is TJ? and where do you find the link to his/her scroll? Could someone just post it here, or pm it to me too? pweez?

I am super curious to see what you are all talking about!

I am no expert, as I havent had too many eggs hatch and have just started with dragons, but I think it works best if you dont click the egg yourself, especially right when you get it. Hide it for a day, then let others see it. Its worked for me so far
Just be sure you dont click it too much yourself, especially right away, as you need more views than clicks, and if you click it yourself right away, then there is more clicks and you get an automatic soft shell.

So far, I'm finding it hard to resist the temptation

Just my little theory

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kernil

Ok, this is a little late in the thread lol, but who is TJ? and where do you find the link to his/her scroll? Could someone just post it here, or pm it to me too? pweez?

I am super curious to see what you are all talking about!
I was going to PM you, but you don't have that option.. you have to be at least 18 to PM.

Do you guys think we'd get in trouble for posting the link to that scroll on here? I'll just do this..

Click

Also, does anyone else's scroll look different? Mine's completely white.. so are all of the other ones I go to. It still has the dragons and eggs, but it's not all brown with the scroll and everything.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah the white screen happens sometimes when things get too busy! I got it too!

The "This egg has a beautiful glow" egg is a Silver egg! They are the prettiest!

Also with the views thing, I dont think you're getting enough clicks for all the view, your ratio's are way off! I had a silver die this morning, but someone did that intentionally because they're jerks! It never got a soft shell though, or said anything was wrong with it! It just died!

I dont hide mine for that long either, I hide them for maybe 8-16 hours! Then I check to make sure they're okay and then put them back up! Ive never hid them for longer than that!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

I dont hide mine for that long either, I hide them for maybe 8-16 hours! Then I check to make sure they're okay and then put them back up! Ive never hid them for longer than that!
i picked up 2 eggs today, & they both have soft shell - i hadn't even shown them anywhere yet! my magi hatchling has hatchling sickness - both the eggs & the hatchling are currently hidden - i hid them this afternoon. i'll unhide tomorrow, & we'll see what happens...