I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown...

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe the manager was such a you know what! Sorry so much as hit you at once. They always say things like this make us stronger. Although when your the one going thru it, it doesn't seem so.

When I need a laugh, I just look at your siggy

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that everything is going wrong for you at the same time. I am glad that you are with your Mom - it sounds like she really needs your help. I hope that you can convince her to go to the doctor.. When I took care of my Mom, sometimes I would try and use "guilt" to make her go. In other words, I would tell her how worried I was, and I would feel so much better if I just knew what was going on. Usually, she would end up going - or matbe she went just to shut me up. Good luck and good vibes to you and your family!

Ellyn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This lady doesn't know which way is up. She called me this morning and said I could come into work. So I did. But boy-oh-boy, am I paying for it!! My foot looks like a big sausage right now, and my toes look half the length they were because my foot is swollen so badly!
I have an ogrefoot! I was in tears towards the end of my shift because I was in so much pain. It's almost like they kept me on longer just to teach me a lesson or something. :rollseyes:

It hurts less without the boot, but I have to wear the boot to work and do it all over again tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it.
Yeah, I need the money... but I'm beginning to wish I did have a few days to recuperate. I'm never going to heal if it keeps swelling like this.

On a positive note, I did well in all my exams so far this semester.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

This lady doesn't know which way is up. She called me this morning and said I could come into work. So I did. But boy-oh-boy, am I paying for it!! My foot looks like a big sausage right now, and my toes look half the length they were because my foot is swollen so badly!
I have an ogrefoot! I was in tears towards the end of my shift because I was in so much pain. It's almost like they kept me on longer just to teach me a lesson or something. :rollseyes:

It hurts less without the boot, but I have to wear the boot to work and do it all over again tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it.
Yeah, I need the money... but I'm beginning to wish I did have a few days to recuperate. I'm never going to heal if it keeps swelling like this.

On a positive note, I did well in all my exams so far this semester.
Congradulations on your exams! That is definitely positive news!
I am sorry your foot is still hurting- it will not get better without resting it. Are you keeping it elevated/proped up when you are at home? Try to do that and not walk on it too much at home if you can since you're having to stay on your feet soo much at work. / Did you ever get an opportunity to talk to the other boss? I'm sending lots of feel better vibes your way sweetie