I think i killed Willow

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I just saw this thread right now. What an awful night you must have had. I feel for you and poor Willow.

I pray that she makes it and that you can go on without any guilt if she doesn't. It was an accident, and you loved her and she knows that.

My heart goes out to you.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, oh my... I'm sooo sorry that this has happened. Please lover her until you can't anymore. She will feel the love and comfort you give. I am praying for you and Willow.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my!! I just cuaght up with this thread, and let me tell you-I had to make myself read it! I feel so bad that your going through this....many hugs being sent to you and Willow!!
And please know that it is not your fault.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry that this happened
poor little Willow! I hope everything works out, just remember it was an accident, nobody's fault

momof3cats&kids

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Same here....... I had to force myself to continue reading this as it's so sad. I'm so sorry that this happened to you and little Willow. You are both in my prayers and I am hoping for the best result.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would be out in the streets screaming for help.
Willow needs a vet...

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry! I injured a kitten once, too, and was sure I had killed her, but she surprised me and survived. I know you feel just terrible, and are stuck without a way to the vet!

Just keep holding her and loving her until you can get help. I pray she has an easy time of it, and that God will watch over you and comfort you.

Again, I am just so sorry. It is very bleak, but you must remain strong to care for the other kitties. PM me if you want, I will be glad to talk!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Keep her warm and quiet. She doesn't have a good chance of making it because at that age they are so fragile. The fact that she is bleeding from the nose isn't a good sign. Are her gums going white? If they are white, she has lost a lot of blood and is going into anemia. Really the best thing to do is end it quickly for her just based on the information you have placed here, and her age.

I am sorry, I wish I could deliver better news. Trust me, I know how distressing this is. There are 24 hour vets in Alaska, I am not sure where you live, but I would certainly put in a call to Anchorage, Eagle River, or another larger town and ask them via telephone what to do for this one. It is never easy to deal with, but don't carry guilt about this. It was an accident clearly. If you cannot get her to the vet within the next two hours, I hope you find the strength within to do what is best for her.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just caught up with this thread. I'm so very sorry. I hope you up date us soon. Sending prayers your way..

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, sending prayers that little Willow will pull through.

Status
Not open for further replies.