I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go.......

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a b.s. in marketing but for the time being am working as an office mgr in a small office and I am living in a small town with no real marketing research jobs (my thing was stats in school). Hopefully someday I can get into doing something fulfilling, but for now it's paying the bills!

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm a Health System Analyst.

Everyones thinks that means 'SystemS Analyst' - which cracks me up because I know nothing about comuters!

I work for a large hospital. It is about analyzing the acutal "system" of a hc org. - from nursing, to OR time, to equipment, to case mgmt, to admitting and bed managment and so on. How it all ties in and we can stop losing so much money but still take care of our patients properly.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was my last day at work - I'm an HR Rep. I hope to get back into it after we move out of California. I'll end up in administrative work of some kind.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I teach Law to loads of unsuspecting students at a University and love it. This is my dream job. When I was growing up I wanted to be either a teacher or a lawyer - I'm doing both

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I just resigned from my job yesterday
after five years I'd had enough and it was time to move on. I am the practice manager for a gastroenterologist at a local private hospital and I finish on April 21.

A job that I really, really hope to move on to is as Executive Secretary to the Director of Health Services for the South Metropolitan Health Division. It's a fantastic position that I am perfectly qualified for, and a real step forward, so I'm keeping my fingers and everything else crossed!

Also, I've just started my business in `Animal Behaviour Solutions' called The Truth About Cats and Dogs. Hopefully within a couple of years that will be well enough established to keep me supported full time.