I need some major vibes right now

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Hey Nikki,

I wanted to post a thought. You said his desk was new, could he have possibly had a stack of papers, somewhere else, that included these passes from way back in his past, that he just grabbed and put in his new desk, not remembering they were even there?

Good luck, Sweetie, you have received solid advice from a lot of people and along with sharp thinking yourself, you will figure out exactly what to do.
That's a good question!!Maybe they are old ones that he over looked.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Hey Nikki,

I wanted to post a thought. You said his desk was new, could he have possibly had a stack of papers, somewhere else, that included these passes from way back in his past, that he just grabbed and put in his new desk, not remembering they were even there?

Good luck, Sweetie, you have received solid advice from a lot of people and along with sharp thinking yourself, you will figure out exactly what to do.
Thankyou for the hugs and vibes!
Your so sweet!/ About the new desk...no, it wasn't a stack of paper....he had 3 out in the drawer and 10 tucked away in a card book (book for business cards, etc...)...It wouldn't be soo bad if he had 3 just randomly thrown in there...but he had 10 put with his other cards that he uses on a regular basis tucked away all nice and neat so they wouldn't get torn- that's what really upset me...It went from 3 to 13
,....and those have definitely been added recently...I compared the cards to the new website...yeah....perfect match. He has recently put those in there and had them strategically placed - so it wasn't an accident, he was hanging onto those for some reason./ I'll figure out the reason tomorrow though......i'm happy right now (i'm cleaning- it makes me happy, go figure
)I'll talk with him tomorrow when I see him,- for once today i'm not upset, so i'm gonna go with being happy before bed lol.
I'm in a good mood at the moment and i have one room left to vaccume before I go to sleep - the house looks awesome! Yea! / I really love him to pieces, I just hope there isn't an issue with strip clubs and him
if there is, we'll figure it out a day at a time.....I want to see what happens tomorrow night though. I'm pretty nervous about bringing it up but I will do it anyways- I need to...I don't need be be left wondering.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Thanks Amber- I appreciate it.
/ By the way, we should seriously start our own soap opera- we'd make a lot of $$$ from our stories
lol
We could be MILLIONAIRES! YEAH! LOL
Or maybe even BILLIONAIRES! WOOHOOO!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

That's a good question!!Maybe they are old ones that he over looked.
haha, he looked at um alright, but definitely didn't over look them
...those were strategically placed in there. oh well, i'll just calmly ask him about it all tomorrow, i don't need any more stress tonight worrying over it.
/ How are my god kitties doing tonight? Is sapphire feeling better?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

We could be MILLIONAIRES! YEAH! LOL
Or maybe even BILLIONAIRES! WOOHOOO!
Bill Gates Better Watch Out!!!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

haha, he looked at um alright, but definitely didn't over look them
...those were strategically placed in there. oh well, i'll just calmly ask him about it all tomorrow, i don't need any more stress tonight worrying over it.
/ How are my god kitties doing tonight? Is sapphire feeling better?
They are all trying to sleep looking at me like "Meowmy,why are you STILL UP!!"

Sapphire is doing better now.She's asleep at my feet.Which is nice and warm.

Give Kenzie a kiss from her God Meowmy!!
And Fosters too!!
I'm off to bed.Shawn gets up at 5 to go to work and I have to be awake to get him out the door,pack his lunch and his bag for work.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

They are all trying to sleep looking at me like "Meowmy,why are you STILL UP!!"

Sapphire is doing better now.She's asleep at my feet.Which is nice and warm.

Give Kenzie a kiss from her God Meowmy!!
And Fosters too!!
I'm off to bed.Shawn gets up at 5 to go to work and I have to be awake to get him out the door,pack his lunch and his bag for work.
Awww! Your furbabies are soo sweet!
Fosters is asleep in the middle of the rug (which i just vaccumed his hair from a few minutes ago
) Kenzie is in her little hammok in her cage asleep and being cute
- I put ferret hammocks in all of my cages for my foster kittens- they LOVE them and it adds more space to the cages for them to sleep and play!
Glad my god kitties are doing well! I hope you have a good nights sleep!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

Sleep is always a good thing(as is a clean house)

lol leave the night to us vampires.
Do you have vampire teeth too? If so, I can file those down when I start dental school and make you a less ferocious vampire
/ Ahh, your right though, I should really get to sleep soon...I have an early morning class tomorrow.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

lol nope, no vampire teeth, just the normal yuck its sunlight,
must go hide thing
lol...nothing wrong with a little sunshine every now and then
(as long as you're wearing sunscreen
....nobody needs skin cancer
)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well everyone, it's 1:00 in the morning here so i'm off to bed now (lol, i should have been a while ago but i wasn't sleepy). Well, i'm off to bed now. Have a good night everyone! Wish me luck tomorow, I will need it when I talk to Colin.
I'll keep ya'll posted.

By the way
I learned something new tonight, Kenzie is petrified of the vaccume cleaner (my poor kitty!
) and I have discovered her secret hiding place for all of those toys she keeps "loosing"...it's under the refridgerator...ahh, kitties learn that trick early
....I used the vaccume attachment and suctioned out 8 of her toys lol...goofy kitten....

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that could be true, accept for me=white boy, and i mean white
i dont tan, i burn, i skip that whole healtly brown look and go stright to
cooked lobster

maybe i was cat in my past life, and just assume the night is the right time to be awake

glad to see you seem to be in a much better mood, I hope you sleep well tonight

and have fun in class

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

that could be true, accept for me=white boy, and i mean white
i dont tan, i burn, i skip that whole healtly brown look and go stright to
cooked lobster

maybe i was cat in my past life, and just assume the night is the right time to be awake

glad to see you seem to be in a much better mood, I hope you sleep well tonight

and have fun in class
'm the same way. I dont tan I BURN bad! I'm also a night person. In case nobody noticed most of my post are late at night early morning. My mom said even as a baby and a kid I would try and stay up all night long. Im just a night person.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have TERRIBLE insomina,so I'm awake at night more than I'm asleep.Day is better to sleep in.
I have 4 kits that think their mice need to be under the furniture,under the stove,under the fridge,and ANY place other than the Living Room floor.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, good to know i'm not the only night owl!
/ Just a little update, I just finished 2 classes (one more to go- blahhhh)...I will be picking Colin up from the ariport around 5:20 my time....so I'm hoping everything goes well tonight
I'm gonna be calm and just see what happens. Wish me luck! Thankyou for all the support and vibes everyone- ya'll are great

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I won't be on till late tonight Nikki, then only for a minute, but I'll be thinking of you!