I just seen something I wish I hadn’t…

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
This morning I requested a “dead animal pick up” from the city. I provided them the location and description of the cat. I figured they would probably take a while. I didn’t hear anything back from them. But When I was on my way home I have seen that they had already cleaned him up. I felt some sort of relief. Relief that his little body wouldn’t be there on the ground being trampled over repeatedly by other cars, and I also felt that it somewhat gave the cat some type of dignity not to have its body laid out in the street. I can’t say the same about the road itself though. Although it’s no longer there, while driving I still felt nervous that another animal would suddenly run out again.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
IMG_6013.jpeg
Thank you for taking care of the kitty…it is good to know there are compassionate drivers out there. They are starting to build wildlife bridges & tunnels all over the world! Perhaps you could advocate for one in your area. This is not to say you shouldn’t keep your kitty indoors -you should- I’m just thinking of all the strays.