I just ordered red barn and Fussie cat canned!

jolie0216

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It has been in my rotation since my first free sample, sometimes I use a topper, sometimes I don't. My cats also liked Fussie cats tuna and prawns
I contacted Fussie Cat for a sample, but they don't have a sample program any more 

They gave me a list of stores near me that (they said) sell Fussie Cat, but I called every single store on their list and they all told me that they sell Weruva but not Fussie Cat!

Amazon has a lot of 8-packs of various canned food - if I can find a small pack like that for Fussie Cat, I'll just bite the bullet and order it - hopefully they will like it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
I contacted Fussie Cat for a sample, but they don't have a sample program any more :(
They gave me a list of stores near me that (they said) sell Fussie Cat, but I called every single store on their list and they all told me that they sell Weruva but not Fussie Cat!

Amazon has a lot of 8-packs of various canned food - if I can find a small pack like that for Fussie Cat, I'll just bite the bullet and order it - hopefully they will like it!
chewy.com sells fussie, the Super Premium is carageenan free, mine liked the regular fishy ones with carageenan! I let them have fish once a week.

Last edited:

karen dsupin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I tried Red Barn in both flavors and my two cats took a few nibbles and walked away, leaving me with, yet again, useless cat food.

I have been giving them Iams Grain Free, and now they seem to be not so interested.  I recently tried Purely Fancy Feast shreds and I don't seem to be doing any better with that.  Mine truly are picky.  I just found Nutrisca chicken and beef canned and dry chicken flavor.  So far, so good.  It's only a matter of minutes until they let me know that they no longer like it.  I'm running out of food choices.

nicolosisa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Red Barn canned cat foods are highly recommended on this website: http://www.reviews.com/cat-food/

Very thorough reviews of many many brands and variations. I just discovered this today and plan to try some I was most impressed by the apparent goodness and value of canned cat food from the following 4 brands:

FirstMate
Nature's Logic
Red Barn
Wysong

I plan to try all 4, as 2 of my cats are having G.I. problems on dry food, and one of my TNR outdoor cats is losing weight, even though I put out generous amounts of dry cat food.