I just caught someone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah they have been patroling the permiter again.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've had locking gas caps since the 1960s and someone siphoned gas from the State highway truck my dad drove.

We suspected it was the teenager next door. Whatever, my grandfather was also missing gas from his tank from which he would fill his tractors. After the harvesting was done, grandpa drained the remaining gas and filled the tank with water. Grandma said it was wrong, but Grandpa reminded her it was his tank and he could fill it with water if he wanted to. Anywaaaaaaaay, not long after, Grandpa was awakened by some suspicious noises coming from the direction of the garage and watched from a window. Yes, it was the neighborhood teen and a buddy. They had filled their tank with the water and were trying to get down the road - and didn't get very far.

boys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
aparently the fuel protesters are going to start their stuff again in the next week or so,(in the uk i add) we are fed up with paying over £1-00 plus a litre,where the govermeent,take 70% of it in tax,they can afford to cushion the blow for us poor brits,we are fed up with being ripped off,high prices ect,lets hope the protests work and the goverment bring down the fuel prices here in the uk (gets off soap box and retires)