I just caught someone!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trying to take gas from my car!!!! imagine their shock when there wasnt any in there
and imagine their shock even more when i came around the corner with two dogs! They both went NUTS! He was more scared of Isis than Athena of course, because most people think isis is a wolf
i let him think it. while i called the cops he did try to move passed me and Athena caught his pant leg...he didnt move anymore and the cops showed up

They spent some time here loving on the dogs too..LOL they all especially loved Athena and said she was like Flash
I said she would be if she was a boy but we were getting a flash at some point

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's terrible!, people were trying to sifon gas from your tank!!. Were they teenagers?

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
im really sorry, but miss mew, why do you ask if they were teenages? adults do just as much stupid stuff, im not mad at all, just wondering...

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go Athena!! Good pup, protecting her mama!!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ilovejoelyo

im really sorry, but miss mew, why do you ask if they were teenages? adults do just as much stupid stuff, im not mad at all, just wondering...
Just curious because I've had it happen to me by 3 18 year old's (about a year ago). I didn't catch them though my neighbour did, and no not all teenagers are problems. Although in this area the 13-21 year olds are the ones to watch out for.

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that has happened to my brother's girlfriends car a couple of times...

go to autozone and buy a locking gas cap... they are about $10.

I have had one on my car since I got it. My mom just went a couple of days ago and bought one for everyone else in the family and my brother's GF.

glad he was caught!!

bumpy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, just be careful of the things some would do because of the high gas prices. Recently a gas station owner in Alabama was killed when the driver refused to pay for the gas.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got back from auto zone actually. got one for each car. I dont know how old the guy was, i would say 20ish or so. Old enough to know better thats for sure. Must live in the neighbor hood or have someone with them because he didnt have a vehicle. The doggies both got shredded cheese on their lunch
and got some big bones from petsmart for being so brave and so protective of mom! I could barely hold them back!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh i was. i did have to focus on not letting the dogs get loose from me. if they would have hurt him i sure probably would have got sued..

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2.71 not even that spendy I mean i think its spendy but it could be worse!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! I can't believe that! Your dogs are in for some major reward time!

Reminds me of when I was a teenager and short on gas money.....we would siphon gas from my dad's car!
But never would we just go and steal it from someone! I can't believe the nerve of some people.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehehe well dads car is one thing, LOL..oh yeah they got some major rewards bones, cheese, and new toys to play with...My kitties are jealous

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, didn't we just predict something like this a couple of weeks ago, with gas prices?! I'm glad you caught him! The dogs scared the heck out of him, HA! Give them big ole hugs for me!

boys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
unfortunatly when theres probs around it brings out the worse behavior in SOME ppl

when we had the fuel protestd there where ppl who where fighting thier way to get into garages,bad behavior not good is it,
well done to the dogs dont how my ben would react,