I have two very promising Job Interviews coming up - One in FL, One in NY!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, two companies are flying me in to their headquarters to the final interview, when I will meet with the board and the owners.

The first one sometime this week, is for a National Sales Manager position, plus Mexico... They are flying me to Florida for a couple of days... It looks really good, and the VP of sales says to be really excited about me. I have already interviewed with him several times, and now it is a matter of convincing the owner of the Company that I am the right person.

I am not going to give them an answer until I have my final interview with the second company though.... They know that - I told them upfront.

So, the second one is in NY the week of May 9th. It is my third interview with them - some of you might remember I went to Las Vegas a month or so ago for an interview... It was with this Company.
This position is for a Regional Sales Manager, for the West Coast - I would need to relocate to Los Angeles, which is fine with me, as I used to live there for the majority of my time in the US, and all my friends are there.
It is a much bigger company, more established, and I feel it might give me more security.

If a miracle happens and I get both jobs, then I have to consider many many things... Security is a big one, money, benefits and also which position would be more fulfilling... This is the most important thing for me, right there with security.

Exciting times are ahead of me... I do need to do well on both of these interviews.
One thing I know for sure - both companies are interested on me otherwise they wouldn't be spending their money flying me over for an interview, when I have already met with them.

Both jobs are in my Industry, and I just can't wait to go back to work on something I love so so much!

Anyways........ just wanted to share.........
If you pray, say a little prayer for me... I need it

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck Carolina! Hope you get to choose between the two companies. That's always a great position to be in.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

WOw, you have so many things to look forward to!

Good luck on both!
Ditto!! Lots and lots and lots of mega good vibes coming your way!!!

PS: Rub Lucky's head for good luck before you go!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:vi bes:

I know you've gotten your hopes up before; I hope it works out this time. From what I've seen, there is a significant improvement in hiring, lately.

Dottie is waiting on an interview, too, and she's hoping a lot for that job. It's safety and road testing for a large trucking company.

However, Tuesday she has to have a little skin cancer removed. Bad timing.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
and prayers for smooth and quick decisions

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful news Carolina! I hope the interviews go well, and both companies realize that you are perfect for them.....That way, you can make your decision based on what's best for YOU! Good luck sweetie, I will be keeping you in my prayers!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Good luck Carolina! Hope you get to choose between the two companies. That's always a great position to be in.
Amen to THAT!!! And good luck, sweetie!!!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow that's great news on 2 interviews!! Best of luck at both of them, and I hope you get to choose whichever job fits you best!!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck! From what I've seen, the employment sector seems to be picking up, so I hope you end up having the problem of deciding between two good jobs!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending lots of But, you know you're going to ace those interviews, and then you'll have to decide. Good stuff.