I gotta ask, what's wrong with my nuts?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alikatt

Ok, it's.. 1am, and I think I woke up the entire house with my laughing and choking, thanks guys. I'm a nut lover myself. Peanuts and pecans...

I do have one thing to say though...
*bites tongue and dies laughing*
Yuo guys are going to do some serious damage to yourselves if you don't quit biting your tongues!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread has been detrimental to tongues and computer monitors.

KEEP IT GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I don't know if this has anything to do with nuts, but Trixie was dragging Jerry's underwear around this morning..............I took them from her and threw them down the laundry shoot, and 10 minutes later she comes back upstairs with them!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susie, you are so bad!!! Maybe Trixie was trying to tell you that they are not dirty???

Sus, if you check out my thread in fur pics,
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99247

you will see that in the one picture, my husband is in his pajama's and guess what he's eating????? Glazed walnuts!!!!!
I told you! We are just a bunch of nut lovers in my house!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Well, I don't know if this has anything to do with nuts, but Trixie was dragging Jerry's underwear around this morning..............I took them from her and threw them down the laundry shoot, and 10 minutes later she comes back upstairs with them!

Trixie is one strong kitty! I mean, Jerry is not a small guy, so unless he's been wearing thongs...

Wait! You didn't get a picture of this?
tsk-tsk...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well thats one mental image that I shouldn't have so early in the morning

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Those little pokey thingy's are dangerous! They should have a warning label on them!!
Yes, I agree, I've always thought the little pokey thingy's should have a warning label.

DH is sitting next to me watching something serious on TV and he keeps shooting me dirty looks because I've been reading through this head and trying so hard not to laugh I'm snorting.

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies

See, she likes nuts...er I mean, she's nuts too

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been so busy lately, I just caught this thread. Reading through the whole thing took forever, b/c I had to clean up soda and my moniter a couple of times.
I've been laughing so hard, I almost have a headache!!

This thread made me think of one of DH's all time favorite jokes (I found it funny the first hundred times I heard it, now its just annoying)

Q: "what's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts??"

A: "Beer nuts are under two dollars and deer nuts are under a buck!"

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I've been so busy lately, I just caught this thread. Reading through the whole thing took forever, b/c I had to clean up soda and my moniter a couple of times.
I've been laughing so hard, I almost have a headache!!

This thread made me think of one of DH's all time favorite jokes (I found it funny the first hundred times I heard it, now its just annoying)

Q: "what's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts??"
A: "Beer nuts are under two dollars and deer nuts are under a buck!"

OH no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very good! - on the subject of nuts, my friend has little oak trees growing all over her garden where squirrels have been burying their nuts!