I got Wii Fit Today!!!!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been wondering if the game was any good. I really want one when we get the extra money. Looks like a lot of fun!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok.. so who's house am I'm coming over to to use it? I so want one!!! I've heard that the hula hoop really really works the abs! Lord knows I need some help there!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Ok.. so who's house am I'm coming over to to use it? I so want one!!! I've heard that the hula hoop really really works the abs! Lord knows I need some help there!
The hula hoop is not the easiest thing. I tried it once yesterday and I couldn't finish the entire time.

So far my favourite was the balance games, even though I really sucked at them.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm curious... how do you "run" on the Wii fit? I checked out the web site and it does look nice but to get the Wii and Wii fit would cost as much as many pieces of exercise equipment.... hmmmm

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
does it feel like you're really working out? I wanted to get the Wii fit when I bought my Wii, but I was just wondering if it actually worked. How's the yoga?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I'm curious... how do you "run" on the Wii fit? I checked out the web site and it does look nice but to get the Wii and Wii fit would cost as much as many pieces of exercise equipment.... hmmmm
You run on the floor and put the wii remote in your pocket or hold onto it.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I got a wii fit yesterday - and I really really like it.

I've only done the step aerobics and the skiing, oh and the balance ball game and the tightrope thing.

But when doing the step aerobics you can actually feel it in your legs because it's a steady beat you walk to that is a little slower than normal. As you do exercises you unlock more things. Like I just unlocked this 10 minute free step that you can get it set to go, turn your tv tuner and receiver to cable, press start on the wii remote and step to the click of the wii remote while watching tv.

The balance stuff is pretty hard.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
has anyone heard if we will be able to get feet extensions to make the wii board higher? - also it would be great if we could do weight arm reps on the board and it could calculate it....also

I'm trying to figure out how to calulate my day's pedometer's worth of steps on my activity log....

broonale

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We love ours!

We need a high score list!

Here is a preview for those who aren't sure why we are excited about it!

starjam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love mine too! I stay up way to late doing homework and sometimes I need just another hour to finish something. I pull out the Wii and do some stretches and I set to go a bit long.

My favorite is the balance with the penguins! The one where they kick the soccer balls to you is so hard... Those darn heads.... I get them everytime.

Have you unlocked the one where you just sit still? I thought would be so easy, but I find I'm very wobbly!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarJam

Have you unlocked the one where you just sit still? I thought would be so easy, but I find I'm very wobbly!
Is that the one with the candle? It's really hard!

I love the yoga and aerobics.