I Got My Dyson!!!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!! I WON AN AUCTION ON EBAY!!!! for my Dyson Animal vac! brand new..in the box...230!!!!!! *squeals* and I am picking it up..cause I lucked out..they are in My state about 20 miles up the road!!! YIPPIEE!!!! I am doing some serious vacuming tommrow baby!

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Be prepared to be amazed and awe struck! Congrats!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OO I am prepared. I am getting up extra early flying down to get it and coming home and going cleaning NUTS!! WHOOHOOOOOOOOO RUN KITTIES RUN!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL i try but i know they will be scared

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH MY GOD LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey when youre done, wouldnt you mind posting it here ??

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL oh yes..and I will be telling everyone about my test! I am going to pick it up as soon as I send steve off to work for the day hehehe..loading the dogs up and we are gonna go get it together!
I spend this morning totally going over my floors with the current vac..twice...soooo we shall see what the dyson does...

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ive been wondering about those. Are they pretty spendy?? They look awesome. I would love to get a 'Dyson Ball" Vacuum.

Horray for you! Cant wait to see how you like it!!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are pretty spendy but i got a steal of a deal on mine on ebay I reccomend looking. but WOW..I just finnished ONE room, that i had cleaned TWICE this morning with our other vac..and WOW...you should see all the cat hair in there! HOLY WOW! Now onto the couches with my handy dandy WAND attachment! heheheheheheheheheh cleaning has never been so much fun!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

They are pretty spendy but i got a steal of a deal on mine on ebay I reccomend looking. but WOW..I just finnished ONE room, that i had cleaned TWICE this morning with our other vac..and WOW...you should see all the cat hair in there! HOLY WOW! Now onto the couches with my handy dandy WAND attachment! heheheheheheheheheh cleaning has never been so much fun!
I know how you feel. When we got ours for Xmas, I was in cleaning heaven! I love my Dyson! I use it all the time!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

I know how you feel. When we got ours for Xmas, I was in cleaning heaven! I love my Dyson! I use it all the time!
hhehehehe just finnished cleaning everything. and saved all the crud i pulled up for steve to see when he gets home lol

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

I´m glad for you!

Good Luck!
LOL thanks it was a good day of cleaning.......now of course i should make dinner. but i think i will make steve do it lol