I Got My Dyson!!!

elizwithcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ErinandSeamus

Does it work on bare floors too?
It's supposed to. I never had one, though, but it says on the vaccum for all floors.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ErinandSeamus

Does it work on bare floors too?
Yes it does. I have done my kitchen with it as well.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was in Target yesterday and saw 2 versions of this vac. Did you get the one with the telescoping pole or the regular one?

*yikes* they are pricey!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Would you recommend it to somebody who primarily has "bare" floors? We have an Oriental carpet in the LR, and a couple of throw rugs upstairs, but mainly stone tile, marble, parquet or laminate throughout the house. Is yours an upright, or the canister type? I need a canister vacuum because of our furniture - my downstairs vacuum died yesterday, and I'm tempted to buy a Dyson, but wonder if I really need something that powerful.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tricia, whats the next household appliance that is about to break down??

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I was in Target yesterday and saw 2 versions of this vac. Did you get the one with the telescoping pole or the regular one?

*yikes* they are pricey!
i got the fancy one with all the doo dads lol

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Would you recommend it to somebody who primarily has "bare" floors? We have an Oriental carpet in the LR, and a couple of throw rugs upstairs, but mainly stone tile, marble, parquet or laminate throughout the house. Is yours an upright, or the canister type? I need a canister vacuum because of our furniture - my downstairs vacuum died yesterday, and I'm tempted to buy a Dyson, but wonder if I really need something that powerful.
Mine is an upright. I would reccomend it to someone with mostly bare floors. Its pretty good on them. I did my kitchen which was a wreck and it got everything up
it sure sucked up alot of per hair today tooo heh. Not sure if they make a dyson canister?

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Dyson does make a canister model, but it was hard to find information on their website about it. Here's more details on Amazon's website. I prefer cansisters over uprights so if I would ever get a Dyson, this is the one that would interest me.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MissCharlotte

Yes, Dyson does make a canister model, but it was hard to find information on their website about it. Here's more details on Amazon's website. I prefer canisters over uprights so if I would ever get a Dyson, this is the one that would interest me.
I've only seen ads for Dyson canisters here (Europe), but my mom (in the U.S.) recently bought a Dyson upright, which she's thrilled with. I took my downstairs vacuum apart today, and got it working again (a toy "mousie" was edged up against the motor), so I guess I'll put off buying a new one.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I've only seen ads for Dyson canisters here (Europe), but my mom (in the U.S.) recently bought a Dyson upright, which she's thrilled with. I took my downstairs vacuum apart today, and got it working again (a toy "mousie" was edged up against the motor), so I guess I'll put off buying a new one.
hehehe gotta love kitty toys..

I gotta break mine out again changeing boxes was a mess today, LOL.. oh well. but gotta work now. so gonna have to do it later
Glad ytou got yours working again!