I got a gift from my SS!! - 2009 SS Gift Thread

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

I got my present! I got my present!

And we don't even have a Xmas tree to put it under. Right now Pushy is guarding it as I set it right by his bed. It's over a month until Christmas though, so I son't know if even I can hold out that long.....
I can't, so OPEN IT!!!!!!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I can't, so OPEN IT!!!!!!
You could at least take a peek in the box! I'm sure everything inside is wrapped. What if there is chocolate sitting there on top, all lonely and uneaten??

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, because and only because my SS said so, I opened the box!!! All the pressies are very nicely wrapped up and under the "Christmas dieffenbachia" (we can't put up a tree).

On top was a really cute singing card. The boys were startled by it though!

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/yellowoone/?action=view&current=boysSScard001.flv
Wiggies was so excited to be getting anther box that he couldn't wait for me to empty it!

He says thank you very much Secret Santa! Just what he wanted, an empty box!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wiggies was so excited to be getting anther box that he couldn't wait for me to empty it!

ha ha ha. Great pics and what a cute card. I love the reaction of your boys LOL.

and

we finally have more pressies arriving with pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great, I need the help to get into the spirit and seeing beautifully wrapped gifts, and others getting into the spirit helps me get into the spirit.

oh and

AJ

how's your
doing? Are you still on the light side??????????? If you are then: Your darkside cookie bribe is on its way.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I got my present! I got my present!

And we don't even have a Xmas tree to put it under. Right now Pushy is guarding it as I set it right by his bed. It's over a month until Christmas though, so I son't know if even I can hold out that long.....
ehe hmm... (clearing my throat)

OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN!!![/B]

Well, because and only because my SS said so, I opened the box!!! All the pressies are very nicely wrapped up and under the "Christmas dieffenbachia" (we can't put up a tree).

On top was a really cute singing card. The boys were startled by it though!

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/yellowoone/?action=view&current=boysSScard001.flv

That card is so so so cute! I love the Christmas "tree"! So, when are you going to
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN!!![/B]

Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

ha ha ha. Great pics and what a cute card. I love the reaction of your boys LOL.

and

we finally have more pressies arriving with pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great, I need the help to get into the spirit and seeing beautifully wrapped gifts, and others getting into the spirit helps me get into the spirit.

oh and

AJ

how's your
doing? Are you still on the light side??????????? If you are then: Your darkside cookie bribe is on its way.
Yeah? So, we can all send COOKIES!!!! Will you open it then?

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a card in the mail last night!! It was an adorable Thanksgiving card with kitty on it. Inside was a gift card for Music dowloads.
I need more music for my Ipod because I'm tired of everything I have on there.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not officially part of Secret Santa, I thought I was but turns out I wasn't, my fault for not reading through threads more carefully!
However, I was informed by snoops that someone wanted to send me something anyway. People here are so nice!!!
Yesterday I recieved a package from "The TCS Elves", a beautiful wreath made of ribbons in colors that could not match my taste better if I had picked them out myself!

THANK YOU!
Ginger also thanks you, the box it was shipped in has become her new favorite spot to snooze, curled up on bubble wrap and tissue paper she has mooshed into a comfy nest. She gives you a big

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trillcat

I am not officially part of Secret Santa, I thought I was but turns out I wasn't, my fault for not reading through threads more carefully!
However, I was informed by snoops that someone wanted to send me something anyway. People here are so nice!!!
Yesterday I recieved a package from "The TCS Elves", a beautiful wreath made of ribbons in colors that could not match my taste better if I had picked them out myself!

THANK YOU!
Ginger also thanks you, the box it was shipped in has become her new favorite spot to snooze, curled up on bubble wrap and tissue paper she has mooshed into a comfy nest. She gives you a big
This is why I love TCS! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, that's so lovely

I'm getting really excited about sending off my ss present (s?), or maybe I'm excited because I posted it already???!!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My (putative first) SS gift arrived yesterday! Pictures later...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cmon peeps, gifts are arriving, and no pics ?

For those who have not opened

Open it.....

Open IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open IT!!!!!!!

and have a cookie while you're at it

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Open it.....

Open IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open IT!!!!!!!

Yikes! Is it Ok to eat ice cream while posting?
Do not send ice cream.
I don't have a pic of the wreath yet, but here is Ginger in the box.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Open it.....

Open IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open IT!!!!!!!

OPEN OPEN OPEN