I Give Up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bluebo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well I have found my food! I LOVE the look of Tiki Cat (the chicken)! Bo seems to be favouring sliced varieties lately so maybe he will be in love with this food! Send vibes this way that he will love it!

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fantastic!!

Another person on here from Ontario and l have been looking for the chicken flavoured ones. l wrote to the company who said they would have it in the country and into stores by December. Where did you buy it? l'm going to see if they'll ship me a case or two 

Great job with Bo, btw.

kittylover23

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yayyyyyyyy BO!! This is great news. I love Tiki Cat and Weruva! As Andrya said, I can't currently find the chicken flavors of Tiki here in Ontario yet.
But when I can, I will DEFINITELY be stocking up for my feral babies.

bluebo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:woohoo: Yayyyyyyyy BO!! This is great news. I love Tiki Cat and Weruva! As Andrya said, I can't currently find the chicken flavors of Tiki here in Ontario yet. :sigh: But when I can, I will DEFINITELY be stocking up for my feral babies. :D
Maybe there is no chicken flavour here either :s ill have to call the pet store on Tuesday and see.... now I'm sad lol

bluebo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Fantastic!!

Another person on here from Ontario and l have been looking for the chicken flavoured ones. l wrote to the company who said they would have it in the country and into stores by December. Where did you buy it? l'm going to see if they'll ship me a case or two :)

Great job with Bo, btw.
I didn't know this.... maybe I jumped the gun. I know I saw Tiki Cat food in the store but it may have been the fish flavours :( if you heard it will be in stores in December that awesome :D
I'll let you know if this store has it when I call on Tuesday!

bluebo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bluebo, what about Weruwa? Do you have that in there?
Not that I know of.... but I'll call around in the local stores (and by local I mean 45 minutes drive *sigh*). I don't shop online so I will have to find food in the pet health stores that are in the city closest to me.

kittylover23

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bluebo, they sell Weruva at Pet Valu..is there one close to you? They don't sell Tiki at Pet Valu though.  I believe they also sell Weruva at Global's and PJ's.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Weruva has the same type of shredded Chicken Tikki has, and it is all human grade - if he likes Tikki, he will very likely like Weruva.... It is a good bet, IMHO :nod:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Weruva has the same type of shredded Chicken Tikki has, and it is all human grade - if he likes Tikki, he will very likely like Weruva.... It is a good bet, IMHO :nod:
Yep, my cats for the most part loved both varieties of the shredded chicken. Except for Perla :lol3:. She loved the Tiki Succlent chicken but refused the Weruva shredded chicken. Mine can never be easy about anything. :lol2:

OH there is also Soulistic.... they have a shredded chicken that is exactly the same as the two mentioned above. Petco carries Soulistic. :nod:

Last edited:

bluebo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! I'll be calling the closest pet health stores to see what they have available! We don't have any Petco where I live... we have Petland (yuck), PetSmart, PetPlanet and Critters. Those are the main stores I have access to!

Kristi01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is it possible to do a 75% wet and 25% kibble diet? It would be much easier on his tummy that way. For the dry, try EVO (high in fat and protein, will help him put some weight on), Nature's Variety or Wellness. These are the top three dry cat foods out there, as far as I know, and are all grain-free and do not contain byproducts. What brand of wet food are you feeding him? He may not like the same brand or flavors all the time...so maybe try a rotation feeding. The brands I would suggest are Weruva (the best cat food out there IMO), Nature's Variety 95%, EVO, Wellness, and Merrick's. Maybe a variety of flavors and brands will keep him more interested in his wet food.

Definitely start brushing the teeth! Also, I believe Tropiclean has a oral gel that you just squirt into the kitty's mouth (they HATE the taste, I know from experience, :lol3:) and it cleans their teeth. Soo much easier than brushing.
Wysong epigen90 is also excellent,, with only 5.5% carbs and 60 % protein
,, along with probiotics. But introduce very slow