I came to a descion

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT MAKE YOUR CATS BREED!!!!!!!
ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE OUTSIDE CATS!
my god i had the worst problem in australia my cats kept on breeding and we just had to keep all of them because nobody wanted them!
we couldnt spay them all because it costed so much and it broke out hearts to bring them to the RSPCA!
I know it would be nice for a cat to have atleast one litter of kittens but please!!!
Not when you are in that situation with your bf!
and i have read all of your other posts about your animals and with your bf.
Do Not let them breed!

And if its true that you are only 17 please dont do this.
I know you still have two years to decide but at 19 what the hell can you do???
Im trying to get on my own feet, by next month i wont be a stay at home mum for my kitty and im looking into getting another cat. I would preferably get it from the same owner where i got my cat from but i think she has spayed her now.
DOnt think about poo that you arent ready for!
I am only saying this because you are 17 and im not much older as im 18 but still please! 1 cat is enough to handle let alone a million.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm appalled, given your situation at home and the fact that you claim to be an animal lover. Sorry, but I feel this "breeding plan" is irresponsible.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry Ashley, but I have to back up here what everyone has been saying.....please don't breed. If you want to be around kittens, foster a family that needs it..........

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ashley,

With all your problems at home, your finances in an uproar, why would you even consider bringing more lives into such an environment? You have complained from time to time at the lack of consideration your boyfriend shows you and the cats you do have. Do you even know how vulnerable tiny newborn kittens are? You should have packed your bags and moved back home to your parents, but for some reason you choose to stay with a boy who needs (according to your posts) severe counseling and anger management classes. Then discarding everyone's advice to you, you come back here, to a cat welfare board and post your intentions of furthering your own backyard variety cats because they have "neat traits?" Boy do you flunk cat welfare lessson 101. You can't even see to your own safety, you were worried weeks ago about the safety of your other animals wanting desparately to rehome them and get out of Dodge, and now you want to bring more kittens into your world that you can't provide for or protect?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
exactly right Hissy.

Listen ashley, Im not against you but please think of the animals you already have now instead of bringing new kittens into the world.

They are just like human babies, Treat them like humans and then you will see how difficult it is and Just dont do it untill you are stable enough, finished your school, got a proper job to raise your little cat family.
If you cant even support them by nutering them then i wouldnt advise you to take any more cats in.
ANd how can you discuss with your boyfriend if he hurt one of your cats before?

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry but this is getting real rediculous you havent listened to us once yet........i can't even deal with this....im going to throwup....sorry

mom of franz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NYC The Town so Nice, They Named it Twice!
Ashley, Adding more animals to your life, will not make you feel more loved, I think this is what is behind your plan. You are not geeting either love nor respect from your BF so you are desparately seeking it elsewhere. Please listen to the wise people here, new kittens will not fill the empty space you have in your heart. If you can not at this point leave your boyfriend, at least seek counseling. Make couseling a gift to yourself this Christmas and the coming New Year.

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of Franz

Ashley, Adding more animals to your life, will not make you feel more loved, I think this is what is behind your plan. You are not geeting either love nor respect from your BF so you are desparately seeking it elsewhere. Please listen to the wise people here, new kittens will not fill the empty space you have in your heart. If you can not at this point leave your boyfriend, at least seek counseling. Make couseling a gift to yourself this Christmas and the coming New Year.
^ she has it right ashley...I wish you would listen to us......but if you are only going to listen to one thing...i think it should be the above posts comment on a xmas present of counseling