I am to scared to loose my kittens :(

susanhankerson

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How's the Moms health, any progress , news?
I'll send some hugs
 and best wishes for you and your cat!   and so so sorry for your loss !

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you and your girl are at the vet's right now, please let us know how it went.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Hi darling, how's it going, any news today? Have you visited vet ?
I was really busy with college , but I didn't stop calling vets in my area , and I found that they're so so so expensive . 

So I guess I will take my cat to the vet :( because she acts differently 

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was really busy with college , but I didn't stop calling vets in my area , and I found that they're so so so expensive . 
So I guess I will take my cat to the vet :( because she acts differently 
An excellent vet is worth paying for. See if they will work with you on the cost, or a payment plan.

What do you mean that she's acting differently?

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
UPDATE : 

I said that all of her kittens died , but I found that one of them ( the brown kitten ) got his energy back , and the other kitten who was dying , is alive ! but she is so tinny and then . I forced her to drink some water then I left her alone to die " as I thought " . But then she start screaming the other day , and I let my sister do the same , by giving her water , and now she's good , but her Mama won't give her milk :(

my other kittens died unfortunately , but I am happy because we saved atlas two of them :( . . 

now the issue is their Mama 

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
An excellent vet is worth paying for. See if they will work with you on the cost, or a payment plan.

What do you mean that she's acting differently?
I don't know how to explain it , she moves her mouth a lot , and when I give her food , she won't eat . 

She sounds different in general , 

you know when you sneeze ? she do the same , like if something is stuck in her mouth or nose 

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wbile I'm glad that 2 of the kittens survived, I'm sad to hear that you just "left the kittens to die". That's very cruel! Even if you think they are dying they should have the comfort and warmth of being near you. I hope they're being cared for properly now.

How are they doing now? You will need to help them to get healthy again. Make sure they have plenty of canned cat food to eat, and some boiled chicken wouldn't hurt (as long as you're sure the cook will not poison them). Some goat's milk would be a good thing, especially if the mother no longer wants to nurse them (it's normal for her to wean them around 2 months of age). If they aren't drinking enough, you'll have to give them water with a dropper. If you want them to survive, you'll need to put some effort into it.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wbile I'm glad that 2 of the kittens survived, I'm sad to hear that you just "left the kittens to die". That's very cruel! Even if you think they are dying they should have the comfort and warmth of being near you. I hope they're being cared for properly now.

How are they doing now? You will need to help them to get healthy again. Make sure they have plenty of canned cat food to eat, and some boiled chicken wouldn't hurt (as long as you're sure the cook will not poison them). Some goat's milk would be a good thing, especially if the mother no longer wants to nurse them (it's normal for her to wean them around 2 months of age). If they aren't drinking enough, you'll have to give them water with a dropper. If you want them to survive, you'll need to put some effort into it.
Please! Take all of the kittens and mom to a vet. I know you were devastated to think they had died or were going to die, but it's still a very real possibility. They need help.

Mom's milk isn't enough for two month old kittens. They need food and water and care.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The mom sounds like she needs medicine such as antibiotics very badly. Please take her to the vet, and please feed the kittens wet cat food, dry cat food, and plain, boiled chicken.

susanhankerson

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I don't know , she has the same before two weeks maybe , and it was because the milk was inside . But I found a small tumor ( it was there since the milk sucked inside ). 

I read that when kittens stop relying on the mom , that what will happen 
Yes, Your cat mom need medications, please visit your vet.

And I'm happy that least two kittens survived, BUT, situation is STILL very critical, dear, you need to visit vet ASAP!

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Please! Take all of the kittens and mom to a vet. I know you were devastated to think they had died or were going to die, but it's still a very real possibility. They need help.

Mom's milk isn't enough for two month old kittens. They need food and water and care.
I am happy , because they started to eat like before  :( but still, I will take them to the vet

we had a bad weather today , so we couldn't take them . 

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The mom sounds like she needs medicine such as antibiotics very badly. Please take her to the vet, and please feed the kittens wet cat food, dry cat food, and plain, boiled chicken.
we gave them wet cat food , even their mama . 

but still I will try to take them to the vet ASAP