I am to scared to loose my kittens :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Can you please find out what the injection was?
yes I went to buy food for them , and they didn't eat , and one of them is voting a white foam now . . . I am speechless , I don't think they will live longer 

and the name of the injection is BIOFEL PSH 

ه have the picture of it 

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

yes I went to buy food for them , and they didn't eat , and one of them is voting a white foam now . . . I am speechless , I don't think they will live longer 

and the name of the injection is BIOFEL PSH 

ه have the picture of it 
throwing up ******** what a stupid mistakes 

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
throwing up ******** what a stupid mistakes 
You need to bring them back to the vet. Biofel seems to be a normal vaccine, but they need fluids from the vet at least.

Are they still nursing?

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You need to bring them back to the vet. Biofel seems to be a normal vaccine, but they need fluids from the vet at least.

Are they still nursing?
yes , but they stopped today . 

I can't , I payed over 100$ today , which costs me a lot , and I can't pay for more :(

it hurts when you can't' do anything  . . 

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
update : 

- now even their mom has the same problems , which scared me a lot . 

- They won't eat or drink anything 

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there someone you can borrow money from? Or an animal charity in the area? They need care, it's very cruel to let them die from something like this.

When I have had pets who had a bad vaccine reaction, the vet treated the reaction at no charge. Perhaps your vet will do the same.

Last edited:

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there someone you can borrow money from? Or an animal charity in the area? They need care, it's very cruel to let them die from something like this.

When I have had pets who had a bad vaccine reaction, the vet treated the reaction at no charge. Perhaps your vet will do the same.
Yes, they do really need to go back or they will die.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Take them back anyway! You can pay the vet later if he even charges you!

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

update : 

- now even their mom has the same problems , which scared me a lot . 

- They won't eat or drink anything 
*Contact the Vets if you cannot afford or have not been contact local rescues for help they

need to take mom and kittens the entire lot! ASAP    Can you not call the Vets even?

they would inform you about reactions.... 

Last edited:

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

the problem here is that my local vet they didn't treat my last kitten as good as I thought , they were horrible . Even when they must be more careful . 

So I took all of them to a far place , and the made the same mistake . . 

I found another vet which is more expensive , and here I don't think they give you the chance to pay later 

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's true that some local vets aren't very good. But in an emergency case, any kind of treatment may be better than no treatment :/.

If you want to try to avoid the vet, they will need to be hydrated. Get some rehydration salts or the kind of liquid that one would give a sick human infant, and give them small amounts at a time with a dropper. Also get some kitten formula and give them some of that (human baby formula may be used in a pinch; but mix it with twice as much powder as is recommended for humans). They need to be kept hydrated and fed or they will certainly die. If you can get goat's milk, that's acceptable too.

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, they do really need to go back or they will die.
Take them back anyway! You can pay the vet later if he even charges you!

*Contact the Vets if you cannot afford or have not been contact local rescues for help they

need to take mom and kittens the entire lot! ASAP
I called another vet , and the lady said wait until the morning and see if they feel better . 

My mother payed for the vet the whole time ,  so I am to embarrassed to ask her again , while she is suffering from a disease :( , she must take care of herself 

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's true that some local vets aren't very good. But in an emergency case, any kind of treatment may be better than no treatment :/.

If you want to try to avoid the vet, they will need to be hydrated. Get some rehydration salts or the kind of liquid that one would give a sick human infant, and give them small amounts at a time with a dropper. Also get some kitten formula and give them some of that (human baby formula may be used in a pinch; but mix it with twice as much powder as is recommended for humans). They need to be kept hydrated and fed or they will certainly die. If you can get goat's milk, that's acceptable too.
The veterinarian gave me a powder that helps them to get nutrition , but they refuse drinking the water after smelling it . Should I force them to drink it ?

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I called another vet , and the lady said wait until the morning and see if they feel better . 

My mother payed for the vet the whole time ,  so I am to embarrassed to ask her again , while she is suffering from a disease :( , she must take care of herself 
   OK so hang in there  syringes are free from Pharmacy  Pedialyte as Willowy mentioned to hydrate. You can buy baby

formula KMR from pet stores or Vets it's milk replacement price varies stores are cheaper, just back up if nursing doesn't 

resume right away...

Last edited:

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

too*

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, give them the water with a dropper. They need to have some. Kittens die very quickly if they don't get enough to drink.

You have to be gentle and give only a tiny amount at a time. Otherwise they can breathe the water into their lungs, which is very bad.

Last edited:

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

OK so hang in there  syringes are free from Pharmacy  Pedialyte as Willowy mentioned to hydrate. You can buy baby

formula KMR from pet stores or Vets it's milk replacement price varies stores are cheaper.
The vets that I went too were free but not free at the same time , 

last time I bought a medicine from the pharmacy . But I will see until tomorrow   

because it is 12:06 AM here in my country , I can't do anything 

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, give them the water with a dropper. They need to have some. Kittens die very quickly if they don't get enough to drink.
I hope they won't feel worse tomorrow , I will get one soon and I will try to give them . 

But is it fine if they throw it up ? as the last kitten , because we tried hardly to give her water and medicine 

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

The vets that I went too were free but not free at the same time , 

last time I bought a medicine from the pharmacy . But I will see until tomorrow   

because it is 12:06 AM here in my country , I can't do anything 
***to 

self correction x/

moan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I MEAN AUTO CORRECTION