I am SOOOOOOOOO mad!!!!!! (may be long)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

No, you don't understand... The IRS has cleared it.. .but the company X is saying THIER bank has denied it saying I owe child support or school loans...
Then you need to get with their bank if you can and find out where this information is coming from.

I'm sorry I misunderstood.

I hope you get it sorted out quickly. I know what it's like to anticipate income and not have it arrive when it is supposed to.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom and I took a tax prep class from a company and after completion were hired to do tax returns. (We were among the highest scores on the final.)

Unfortunately, I felt we did not receive adequate training for working with real live customers before being given our first client. I made some mistakes that I feel would not have been made had we had more training. But - I never bold faced lied to a customer that we had their check. I always told them to call and see if it had come in.

(I don't think I'll ever forget the lady who had lied about owing and went off on me because she didn't get her check.)

Sounds like you definitely need to contact someone and find out what is going on. Perhaps they confused names? When I had applied for a car loan, they confused me with my Dad as we had the same initials and a similar middle name.

As for the car shopping, go ahead and check to see what is out there and the prices. At least you'll be better prepared for when you can get the new vehicle.

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is what I would do. First go on the net and find thier corp office numbers. First thing Monday morning call this district mgr and tell him he has one shot to give you the truth and make it right. If he still gives you the run around, call the corp office and keep bugging them until you get to speak to a VP or higher. No one has to put up with crappy customer service and the "big boys" need to be aware of what is happening.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trinettec

This is what I would do. First go on the net and find thier corp office numbers. First thing Monday morning call this district mgr and tell him he has one shot to give you the truth and make it right. If he still gives you the run around, call the corp office and keep bugging them until you get to speak to a VP or higher. No one has to put up with crappy customer service and the "big boys" need to be aware of what is happening.
I did that yesterday and was told I have to wait until monday to find anything else... He's also the same one who said next year he would PERSONALLY do my taxes