I am a casting producer for a new cat behavior television show on a major network, I hope I can get your cats some help.

jonniepm

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I'm not sure the best way to go about this, and I don't want to upset anyone. It's my intention to try and help some of you with behavioral issues you may be having with your kitties, young and old. This is a new show for a major network. Unfortunately, we are only taking cases in Portland, Oregon right now, but if we have a season 2, perhaps we can go Nationwide. The general casting notice is below, and I hope we are able to help as many of you as possible. Thank you.

PORTLAND, OREGON CASTING CALL! Do you love your cat but are pulling your hair out because of their behavior issues? Got a new kitten and don’t know where to begin? Your significant other giving you an ultimatum, “It’s me or the cat?” If you are a cat lover and are having trouble dealing with your felines foibles, then this new show, featuring a WORLD RENOWNED Cat Behaviorist, for a MAJOR TV NETWORK wants to help you!
Email:
[email protected] with photo of you and your family, a little about the situation and when/where it occurs. If you have some video footage of the little rascals in action, even better!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. TheCatSite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds or other information for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.